Animal Crossing 2

there is a mention on wikipedia if you search , im waiting for this title!!!

theirs supost to be one...when i don't know serche around you'll find something...eum and welcome to the forum

its supposed to heavily use wiiconnect24, so people can send you mail, give you gifts, and come to your town as you sleep

nic7 said:
its supposed to heavily use wiiconnect24, so people can send you mail, give you gifts, and come to your town as you sleep
And Then CHop All Your Trees Down... :sick:

Your Supposed To Do The Actions For The Tools As You WOuld In Real Life(ie:shovel,rod,slingshot,etc.) Is What I Heard!:yesnod:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Your Supposed To Do The Actions For The Tools As You WOuld In Real Life(ie:shovel,rod,slingshot,etc.) Is What I Heard!:yesnod:

kool!

hope something like this becomes more like mmorpgs like the dreaded runescape and wow and others ^_^

I hope the villagers are more lively like you actully catch them doing something or see them in the shop buying something. Also they need to do something about the online safe play thing.

Yeah. I think you could have the option on letting anyone at random into your town, but they have to ask for permission first. Also, they could have ratings. For example, if someone continuously chopped down trees and caused havoc, then you would throw them out with a low rating; therefor anyone who comes to your gate to ask to come in, you can see that they have a good rating first.

Haha, this game sounds like a lot of fun. Would probably work well as an MMO, as Carnage said. I've never played an Animal Crossing game, but I might make this my first. Will definately have to check out some reviews and videos first, but I'm an open-minded person.

You'll all have to give me your friend codes for this one so I can cut down all your trees. Mwuahahaha. Can you be a thief aswell ? If so, I'm definately in :D.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:

Well, they said that all for Harvest Moon but they said it feels to much like acutal labor, you might have them confused. The one guy used Animal Crossing as an example for Wii Connect 24. It will come out.

Back