Animal Crossing character... which one?

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
there are alot of rumors about an animal crossing character being in. Which character do you think it would be? Alot of people dont think it would be tom nook, because of his appearnce in smash vile. But i think it will be him. Maby if you play as him, he doesnt appear in the stage. PLease post your aopinion about which AC character would be in

I think it will be a boy or a girl with shovels, fishing rods, bug nets as weapons(the characters you have as you play the game)

lol someone just posted an official ssbb character discussion within the last day.....and it's stickied,

plus it's already been stated by the creator of animal crossing that it'll be just an AC boy/girl

Yeah, Mushroomed it has hasn't it? so I guess my prediction is right..and I didn't plegiarize, I got that prediction in my predictions thread since a long time ago

I know how about this if have a file of AC 4 the GC read the file and you be able to use your character that u created

GamerX said:
I know how about this if have a file of AC 4 the GC read the file and you be able to use your character that u created

thats acctually a great idea

Oh eem f-ing GEE WHY WON'T U USE THE OFFICIAL? gosh.U guys annoy me.WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT USING THE OFFICAL TOPIC?!

EDIT:sory didn't read through whole thing.:sad:

wiiman92 said:
Oh eem f-ing GEE WHY WON'T U USE THE OFFICIAL? gosh.U guys annoy me.WHAT IS SO BAD ABOUT USING THE OFFICAL TOPIC?!

lol ure getting revenge on me right? for posting that on ure thread? :smilewinkgrin:

animal_crossing_ds_art_01.jpg

plush-boy.gif

One of these guys i think

mushroomedmario said:
lol someone just posted an official ssbb character discussion within the last day.....and it's stickied,

plus it's already been stated by the creator of animal crossing that it'll be just an AC boy/girl
I heard about that. That was a rumor that was proven false quite a while ago. I believe someone sent an Animal Crossing fan site an article that was either fake or from an unreliable source... The site confirmed it was fake.

Ahh yes, is this what you were referring to?

http://the-bell-tree.com/vg/index.p...ts&id=1190592258&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

If so, it was unconfirmed here...

http://www.the-bell-tree.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1190869247&archive=&start_from=&ucat=2&

Last edited:
Back