WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2010
Missouri
Hey guys, it's BigMac13.

Here is my Animal Crossing info:
Name: KorWii
Town: WiiSummit
Friend Code: 1161-3845-6934

i have pears in my town, and I DO have WiiSpeak. Please add me and let me know so i can add you, too!

any questions? email at [email protected]. Thanks!!

http://www.wiichat.com/wii-online-gaming/
You seem to not know of the section of the forum for that

does it really matter what section its in?

The section is there for a reason

Thats true. But the sections arent the ONLY way to find threads so its not that important. People on your friends list can find your post by checking your statistics. In the right section or not, people will find the thread.

does it really matter what section its in?

Thats true. But the sections arent the ONLY way to find threads so its not that important. People on your friends list can find your post by checking your statistics. In the right section or not, people will find the thread.

The section is made for threads like these.
And theres probably already loads in there already so all this is is another dupe thread

The section is made for threads like these.
And theres probably already loads in there already so all this is is another dupe thread

You say its a dupe thread yet there are tons of threads like these being created everyday and getting thousands of views and replies

Yes I say dupe thread
Thats what it is
Best to have them in the right section at least instead of all over the place

Would you have Lego all over your floor if you have a big box for it?

Yes I say dupe thread
Thats what it is

Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)

Yes I say dupe thread
Thats what it is

Thats different. Incorretly placed threads are not a hinderence of any kind. If you down want to see it, then just scroll away from it. Nobody gets banned because of a wrongly placed thread. Anyone with brains would know to pick up legos off a floor if they were in the way. ( I dont mean that in a disrespectful way)

it's not all that different actually. it's about keping the forum clean and organized. what if people started making Brawl threads in the 360 forum? or COD threads in the graphics forum?
its about keeping things organized, sure he won't get in trouble anf thats fine. but everything would be easier for everybody put things in the right section.

i added u cory.
Name: Jamilah
Town: Jamitown
Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381 add me ...thanks :smile5:

Yes I say dupe thread
Thats what it is

They fill the area up with unnecessary posts that have there own section for them.
Nobody gets banned for it because it isnt against the rules.

The Lego bit was basically my point.
Why would you put things in the wrong place?

All this backlash from a simple suggestion about getting people to use the right section.

ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND
If anyone has Animal Crossing heres my info and send me your info.
Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381

Animal Crossing

ADD ME AS YOUR FRIEND
If anyone has Animal Crossing heres my info and send me your info.
Friend Code: 2149-8938-6381
IM PLAYING ANIMAL CROSSING RIGHT NOW!!!

Back