Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

I'll add you both Gravity and Twizted Mii, be sure to add me as well!!!
For Animal Crossing:
name: Tomatín
town: Cd.Fauna
code:41685682-2638

Please add me your AC friends list

Please add me to your AC friends list.

Name : Bob
Town: Bobville
Friend Code: 0560-7324-4817

It is very important that, if you add me to your list, that you PM me and let me know since I am not always able to regularly check the forums.

Hey! I am looking for new friends on AC:CF perferably with someone in the U.K. or Japan. But everybody else is welcome!

I would like to add you, but can you add me as well? I'm brand new and am looking for towns to visit. My name is Rosie and my FC is 0002-4616-2454

hey guys ! :) well im looking for some active friends on ac:cf! add me if you like let me know if you added me aswell!

2708-2305-6460
n: harle T: london

Animal crossing city folk

im looking for active animal crossing players my fc is
2364-7225-5171
message me if you would like to exchange

we have onslaught and animal crossing the reason why you cant get into town is because you nee the wii friend code and the town code and both of us have to accept both

we have onslaught and animal crossing the reason why you cant get into town is because you nee the wii friend code and the town code and both of us have to accept both thanks

accf

To all accf gamers...

I have added the following to my friends list. please add me so we can visit each others towns.

sarahbear
e4va
claudy249
akainepsp
twistedmii
kendra
angieb

my info is
michael
naples
2492-9143-4643
I have wii speak and usually on in morning.

Yea good luck with some of those people, havent been on here since they added people, just like most who want friends. they got some.
youll prolly never see em on here again for them to add you.

hey whats up add me and post a message on my profile board or pm me

and i will add you as well we have onslaught and texas hold em poker also animal crossing look forward to hearing from you my wii friend code is in my profile to the bottom left of the screen

I added you, please add me..Kat..town..Serenity..Code..3996-8262-2067..please let me know because I havent connected with anyone online yet..thanks a lot

Back