Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

I would like to add friends. Please add me. My Animal Crossing name is: Loopyloo and my town is: Sunshine
My friend code is : 2537-1583-9992

My gate is open now. Please don't take anything in my tiny house. :) Thanks! Also...I am new so be kind about my small town. And it's Bunny day...so happy easter egg hunting.

We have you added. Please add us.

I just want to know if any moms or grown-ups play this game or am I the only one. If so, I would love to add you to my friend's roster. Just let me know and I will give you my FC and other information.

I'm a mom, in my 30s, and I'm getting addicted. If anyone is home playing this silly game tonight, please add me!

Friend Code: 2064-7125-9817
Person: Jayden
Town: Heeky

Sorry about town name...the four-year-old got to pick that one!

Steven and I are both adding you :)

I'm a mom, in my 30s, and I'm getting addicted. If anyone is home playing this silly game tonight, please add me!

Sorry about town name...the four-year-old got to pick that one!

Steven is playing right now if would like to play

FC: 0647-3717-5412
Name: Kelsie?
Town: Heaven

FC: 1892-1023-5286
Name: Steven
Town: Heaven

Add us :)

My mom plays this game alot, i will give all of you her code soon, so you can add her.

I would like to add friends. Please add me. My Animal Crossing name is: Loopyloo and my town is: Sunshine
My friend code is : 2537-1583-9992

My gate is open now. Please don't take anything in my tiny house. :) Thanks! Also...I am new so be kind about my small town. And it's Bunny day...so happy easter egg hunting.

I added you! Here's my info for the add back:

we are over 40..lol

We originally got the game for our daughter but have taken it over. It is addicting and we are both over 40.
Steven came this evening to our town...but we didnt have a chance to go back with him and get some peaches.
We want peaches , oranges and cherries.....add us...LOL.
Robbies Mom... Thanks Dee

Town Aztec
name Robbie ...but its actually me....Dee LOL
code 2708 9233 9345

Dee, I added you too! I am about to quit for the night, but my gate will be open for maybe twenty more minutes. Thanks for the add! I can't wait to visit another town for the first time lol.

Back