Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

Added

Hi
I have added : Okami, Vixmo, Orca and Prenice29 to my friend list. Hope to see you all at 'Kings'

hi, have added you to my friend list pls ad us to yours, we share the same town, looking to swap fruits & stuff too! name - vix, town - zion, friend code - 4210-9518-7266 & name - travis, town- zio, friend code - 4039-1567-5243 let me know if you add us

have all fruit, cherrys, oranges, pears, peaches and coconuts, added nikkie, vixmo and will add travis and orca

hi, i'm very much a newbie at this stuff,
my friend code is 8053 5498 3015 9874
and my nickname on it is kimmy
i pretty much play at midnight or later due to me working night work. so if anyone is on then... :smilewinkgrin:
ta

hey orcha,
i just realised because i haven't yet finished working for tom nook, that i cant travel anywhere or add anyone. as soon as i finish that off i'll add ya. gunna see if i could change the time to day so i can finish it off now. thanks for adding me! :smilewinkgrin:

sorry guys i gave the wrong code, the right one is 4511 6150 7046, town name is newcastl and the name is kimmy

hammie i have added you as well, i work nights also (in australia, not to sure if your overseas) if you could add me that'll be great!
ta mate

ok, if someone could help me, everytime i open my gate and someone goes to come in, it keeps on resetting???? whats going on??

Back