Animal Crossing DS

<_<

My cousin came and erased it (I had everything).Then i got back everything(after starting over)and guess what....MY SISTER ERASED MY FILE!!!!So then i was ****** so yeah i pretty much lost interest

Last edited:
I played the GC one HARD. An easy 300-500+ hours on that game. Loved it. DS one seemed like a rip off, and was quite boring tbh. Nothing will beat the GC version, and I never fell in love with this.

I'm hoping the Wii version will achieve and succeed my expectations for the 3rd installment in the series.

Never played the GC version but heard it was good.I am excited about the wii version

I love it, I'm not too far though, almost done paying my 3rd rent(I think).

I completed everything on the original, so many hours put into that =)

I am interested in this game..........it seems very popular......what does the wifi do for you in this game?

you can do exsactly the same that you do on non online exsept you have a friend to play with :D its super addicting and the online is awsome if you want to trade items or just have fun

bamawii said:
I am interested in this game..........it seems very popular......what does the wifi do for you in this game?

You can visit your friend's town. It is really quite awesome, actually.

Thanks for the report of the online play.

Can you give me the main gist of the game? I guess I really don't understand it.

bamawii said:
Thanks for the report of the online play.

Can you give me the main gist of the game? I guess I really don't understand it.

You are a person who moves to a town full of animals, the problem is, you do not have enough money to buy a house. The owner of the house you move into decides to let you work in his store. When you complete all the work he has for you to do, you still have to pay the rest of your loan. He says you can pay it off time after time.After that, You pretty much get to do whatever you want. Fishing, Bug-Catching, Talking to Neighbors, buying furniture, upgrading your house, and more.

And the best part is...The game Never ends!

Back