Animal Crossing DS

bilzar said:
You are a person who moves to a town full of animals, the problem is, you do not have enough money to buy a house. The owner of the house you move into decides to let you work in his store. When you complete all the work he has for you to do, you still have to pay the rest of your loan. He says you can pay it off time after time.After that, You pretty much get to do whatever you want. Fishing, Bug-Catching, Talking to Neighbors, buying furniture, upgrading your house, and more.

And the best part is...The game Never ends!
YUP! that was explaned quite well

i actually enjoyed it on the ds. but after a while i forgot about it. i hope it's not silly on the wii. there isn't a release date for it yet, is there?

i was absolute pwn at this game for a long time. i got everything and just killed at it. dam soooooooooo addicting. if this wii version is true and not some fake speculation, i can't freaking wait.

I still play the DS version simply because it passes the time and it is a lot of fun. It is a very enjoyable game, and one that I would recommend to anyone to pick up and play.

I lost interest in this game about a year ago... Got boring and repetitive. I had all the dinosaur bones and most of the fish. Loved drawing rude stuff in the sky, 'twas fun.

I played Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. Yes, it was very fun and addictive but eventually the phase wore out and it started collecting dust.
Glad you're enjoying the DS version of the game though.

I think it's cute and all but to be honest it reminds me of harvest moon. I just got it a couple of days and I have to say its better than harvest moon at this point..... Can anyone tell me how can I make a payment? I kinda forgot. :p

lilangel89 said:
I think it's cute and all but to be honest it reminds me of harvest moon. I just got it a couple of days and I have to say its better than harvest moon at this point..... Can anyone tell me how can I make a payment? I kinda forgot. :p
Go to the town hall. Then go to the post office booth. You can pay from there :yesnod:

I payed mine off ages ago. In my 100% hack free town.

I got most of the fish and the bugs, all the fossils, all the paintings, all the Mario furniture (besides the hacked), and almost 50 million bells

lilangel89 said:
What do you mean when you say "hack free"?
Lot's of people use the Action Replay device to hack the game and give themselves money/items. I am proud that I have got lot's of money and no hacks :yesnod:

this game is so freaking addicting!! I bought it around when it first came out and played it for like 10 months straight. I spent so many hours/days/weeks/months on this game. I even had all the ToysRUs giveaway things. I had so much stuff....the one thing I cant seem to get is Cube's pic....damn him....I do everything he asks for, and send him letters and stuff, and nothing. *cries*

Back