animal crossing friend codes!

Tom360

WiiChat Member
Jul 9, 2011
Town - Heaven
name - Tom
code - 1504 - 9462 - 4247

if anyone wants to visit my town or wants me to visit you then leave your town details and code and ill add you..

i also do odd jobs which i can talk to you about if you're interested :)

Does anyone want to come to my town in animal crossing??

I'm new to the game, so I haven't really done much of anything yet. But here's my friend code info for the game:

Name: Austruck
Town: Linland
Friend Code: 5415 - 1560 - 9726

Question: I tend to like playing at night, but all the shops are closed! Is it a bad idea to just reset my game clock for, like, 12 hours later so that it'll seem like daytime instead of nighttime? Or is there a way around all that?

No, personally that's what I do too, I change the time to suit me, just be aware that if you time travel through the days you will end up with loads of weeds, and also try not to time travel back in time because it can sometimes ruin your progress:) Yeah that's fine I'll add you and help you out when I can, what time do you tend to be on? And where abouts do you live? like what country, because I'm from the uk..

Hi Austruck and Tom! Please feel free to add me at your convenience.my info:
name: zpyderly
town: Oddville
fc: 3524-5060-7546
console code: 3244-8815-2788-5359
i play a lot at night (when possible), and various times throughout the day. i usually keep my gates open. (unless i'm up to no good!) :D

Last edited:
I've added both of you and I'm on with my gates open at the moment, feel free to visit, I'll be on for about an hour

By "keeping the gates open" do you mean the Wii 24/7 Connection thing? Because I have that enabled already.

I've added you, zpyderly, and will add you now, Tom... I'm new and just getting the hang of this so excuse my ignorance. :)

I'm in Pittsburgh (Eastern Time Zone) and play all sorts of times now... Will be on again shortly, if that suits anyone.

Hey, zpyderly, great to "meet" you last night! My first time out! :) Biggest thing I learned: Get a mic set up! :) Hoping to do that today. Also, thanks for the tip on how to plant trees. Don't know why I hadn't thought of using the shovel. I guess because planting flowers doesn't use a shovel.

I planted about two dozen trees today so I hope to get the environment rating up. Plus, I'll also have more fruit. (Oh, and thanks for the peaches I borrowed too! More fruit trees!)

Just when I was wondering what else there was to do in this game, I get inspired by seeing your amazing orchards and flowers and walkways! (BTW, can I dig up trees that are currently planted haphazardly in order to get them in straight rows like that, or should I just start doing that in other areas?)

Nice town, even with the name of "Oddville"! :)

(BTW, can I dig up trees that are currently planted haphazardly in order to get them in straight rows like that, or should I just start doing that in other areas?)
A word or two about trees. If you want to get rid of a tree you need to get two tools: an axe and a shovel. Both are sold by Tom Nook. First cut the tree down with the axe and dig up the stump with the shovel. Right now there is a bug called: "Longhorn Beetle" that lives on tree stumps; so you may want to keep some around until you catch one with your net. Plant fruit trees that are not native to your town. Tom Nook pays 500 bells for 'foreign' fruit. Hope that is helpful.

Very helpful! Thanks! At Walmart yesterday, I meandered down the clearance aisle (which I rarely do because it's in a weird part of the store), and would you believe they had a WiiSpeak mic on clearance? Right on the front of the box it says, "Compatible with Animal Crossing: City Folk!" I laughed out loud in the middle of the store ... and bought it. :) Set it up but haven't tried it out yet. I need to get out more. ;)

Thanks for the info on trees. Slowly but surely I'll whip my town into shape.

hey i would like to visit someones town add me!
name : Christin
town : rose
fc : 416812654232
tell me if you added me then i will add you! :yesnod:

I was thinking about picking up City Folk. What is better, the wiispeak or a headset for the wii?
I can't speak about the headset, but I just got the Wii Speak mic that sits on top of the sensor bar ... just plugged it in and had nothing to set up. Used it today when zpyderly came over to my town, and I assume it worked great. Couldn't have been any easier and I didn't have to worry about having the headset on my head. The Wii Speak just sits there all the time like the sensor bar.

(Hey, zpyderly, was it too loud or too quiet? I noticed later that I can adjust volume if needed. And again, thanks for the coconuts and peaches and cherries.)

Back