Animal Crossing Question....

The Fear

COBRA Unit
Sep 18, 2007
This World...
I have a minor question about the character Patty the cow...she's supposed to say "how now" when you talk to her, right? For some reason, when I talk to her she says "kittycat". o_O

Is this a random glitch, or is it common? Has anyone had these kind of glitches (where character's dialogue may be switched) before?

yeah the animals say weird things sometimes. she might be calling you a nickname she made up for you. i had a chicken named goose who lived in my town and she called me dandelion. and a blue squirrel named filbert calls me alexkins.

yeah, wolfgang, the blue wolf once said one of the female animals "sayings" to me. i forget what tho, but its deffinately a random glitch. this was on the DS version though.

zxzxander said:
yeah the animals say weird things sometimes. she might be calling you a nickname she made up for you. i had a chicken named goose who lived in my town and she called me dandelion. and a blue squirrel named filbert calls me alexkins.
That's only in the ds version. <_<

oh that happens in my ds version, sometimes they use other neighbors catchfrases...

Back