Animal Crossing Wii?

Themadnun

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2006
what do you think we'll be able to do with it? i myself wouldn't care if it was like the old interface, because this was one kickass game when it was out on the N64.

well, i'm pretty sure there's one in the making because of what i have read on the internet... and no, i don't have sources 'cos i read it in one of those stoned lets-look-for-**** sessions :tard:

If they ended up making Animal Crossing for the Wii, I would probably end up getting it. I have it both for Game Cube and my DS (lol), but I still think it's pretty fun. I think it would be cool playing that online. I could smuggle 10 axes over to my friends town and chop down all his trees, just to get him pissed. hehe. I'm not really that mean. Thought that would be fun.

Nintendo Dogs? That would be a no for me. I got it for my DS, and I was bored with it after about a week or so. I dunno how they would do the voice comand things on the wii anyway.

Glitch said:
If they ended up making Animal Crossing for the Wii, I would probably end up getting it. I have it both for Game Cube and my DS (lol), but I still think it's pretty fun. I think it would be cool playing that online. I could smuggle 10 axes over to my friends town and chop down all his trees, just to get him pissed. hehe. I'm not really that mean. Thought that would be fun.

Nintendo Dogs? That would be a no for me. I got it for my DS, and I was bored with it after about a week or so. I dunno how they would do the voice comand things on the wii anyway.

I completely agree. Although this time, they better allow more than one town. Sharing the same town/house like on the DS was Wiitarded.

dreamcastrocks said:
I completely agree. Although this time, they better allow more than one town. Sharing the same town/house like on the DS was Wiitarded.
Yeah. It was almost... not fair. Because then, let say a little brother, could make a file, and destroy your house. He could sell everything you have an get rid of the money just to piss you off or something. Plus, I just like having my very own house anyway.

The town thing, well, either wat would work for me. Though I do like the option of having multiple towns because then you can use one town for actually playing, and another for goofing off and stuff. :D

I dont see why they would make one on the wii because animal crossing is one of those game where you play it endlessy the first time and when you go back to it you never want to play it again.

I believe so. I've heard tons of rumours. Like you'll be able to use your Miis as your character and things. I really hope so. I had it for the G-cube and the DS. And, I still play the DS one. I use it for WiFi alot.

~Sheko

if nintendogs came out of the wii that would be ultra cool! (yes, im still a kid at heart!)

as for animal crossing, why do i not remember this game? is it new or from an old console? im completely drawing a blank! :nonod:

never played animal crossing, never really been interested, if it adds mii stuff i'll get it though, i don't even know what sort of game it is lol

yup, this is deff im gunna try to figure out more on cause im ULTRA curious now.....further investigation is needed :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if nintendogs came out of the wii that would be ultra cool! (yes, im still a kid at heart!)

as for animal crossing, why do i not remember this game? is it new or from an old console? im completely drawing a blank! :nonod:

No MIC = no Wii, unless there is a MIC upgrade sometime.

Back