Animal Crossing Wii

JoshC.

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
-
Wii Online Code
3090-1963-6815-4362
What would you want to have in the coming out Animal Crossing Wii?

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Well I think it should start coming out faster! They said the Animal Crossing Wii wont come out untill late 2007
:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I would like to see well online for one thing, and id like to see better interactivity maybe, like being able to choose what you say to other animals, by typing it or something I dunno

I cant really think of much, cus the last game was good in my opinion..but im sure they have changed quite a few things in the new game and I cant wait to see what they are!

-well use of Wiimote (like Zelda fishing)
-classic AC things (Tom Nooks, Tailor)
-things in Wild World (different hair styles, hats and accesserys)

other things I can't think of

Brady280 said:
I think its good as it is but maybe you could get married.

I hope you mean to humans...

Hmm, I'd like the online to be better.
And to bring the classic NES back? :D Though that may conflict with the VC.
Some mini games would be nice if they don't add the NES.

Just a quistion for everyone here...

Whoever has a wii, and still kept the Wii Operations Manual, go to pg. 29. On that page you will see a letter. It shows a animal crossing letter style, animal crossing leaf, and a sentance saying Animal'''. Know how did they get that kind of letter on the wii, and how did they post that kind of letter.

Please Post Answer on this topic.
///
vvv

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lots of special events that you can meet your friends at. I saw a quote where they said that you could go to special concerts by getting an announcements through the Wii mail thing.
Stuff like that.

A good online with mic chat.

Okay Josh, I checked it out and that's definitely an Animal Crossing leaf. I don't know why Animal Crossing would have special looking letters tacked to the Wii bulletin board, but I guess we'll all know when we get the game later this year(hopefully). Good eye.

Be able to go shopping, not just in Nooks, but in a huge Shopping Superstore, where there is hundreds of items.

Possible have to have a diet, like you have to feed your character to keep it alive and give it energy to run.

New "quests" from your towns people. Just delivering stuff gets boring doesn't it? So hopefully there will be more exciting "quests", such as "Get me 10 White Flowers, and I'll give you a surprise." Something like that?

Anyway, thats what I'd like to be in it.

More ducks! All games need more ducks, but animal crossing would be perfect!

Also, basically everything Groves said + An arcade or something? Where you pay bells to play wii minigames and get points to buy special arcade items? I dunno. And more of that pigeon guy who gives coffee, he should have a main role. AND MR. ROSETTI TO HAVE LONGER SPEECHES!

JoshC. said:
Just a quistion for everyone here...

Whoever has a wii, and still kept the Wii Operations Manual, go to pg. 29. On that page you will see a letter. It shows a animal crossing letter style, animal crossing leaf, and a sentance saying Animal'''. Know how did they get that kind of letter on the wii, and how did they post that kind of letter.

Please Post Answer on this topic.
///
vvv

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well I dont have a Wii yet, but in Nintendo Power they did talk about this.
Tom Nook was telling you to pick up items from your neighbour for the fleamarket..so one of the new things is a fleamarket. The game apparently sends you things like that every few days or so.

Back