Animal Crossing Wii?

XNickX

WiiChat Member
Sep 29, 2007
Home
Wii Online Code
6095-4862-1888-2565
I've heard rumors there's going to be an Animal Crossing Wii, is this true? Animal Crossing Wild World is one of meh fav games

yes its true and its gonna have wifi accoarding to the wikipedia wii wifi games list

The game is said to have a feature where the clothes you get in the game can be used with your mii's that you have created. So that means different and cool looking clothes finally. Thats just a rumor I read in a magazine, but its not a longshot in my eyes.

I loved the one for Gamecube.
Hope this one is just as good or better.

My mother is going to consume my Wii....this is not good, I must prevent the release!
Naw I kid you all. Although, my mom will be consuming the Wii @___@

I can't wait or this game...

I love the Animal Crossing games. They are so simple, but equally enjoyable at the same time. But yeah, as mentioned above, no release dates have yet been announced.

I'm not sure what s so great, because I stopped playing over a year ago. I guess it is just the whole feel, and the customizable and such things like that.

The great thing is there's like always something new. It like never gets boring! There's always new items to buy, and there's always something to do!

i have both the ds one and the gamecube one...i hope to complete my collection soon

AC:WW wasn't doin' it for me, and I loved the GC one so I hope that the Wii AC will be MUCH better than the GC and DS versions.

Back