Animal crossing wii

tampa2012

SSBB with the blue blur..
Dec 28, 2007
Smashville
Wii Online Code
8980-5679-2090-4980
Has anyone heard any news on acw?ac is one my favorite games,but is the wii version going be good to or is it going to be left in the dark,ive looked every way on the internet,g4tv,nintendopower and EGM.I need to know if its a working title or what.does anyone heard anything?

yes its gonna come out. it will have online so u can visit your friends town. it will also take advantage of wiiconnect 24 as to people can still interact with your town when the console is off. it looks promising. now only if they give 4 gb sd card free with the game.

they are also thinking about including other media in it like phones and blackberry's where you can text messages from the game to other people, but that's more like a dream to the creators than reality. But yeah it will have online and wiiconnect24 so hopefully there is no cheating with the clocks and hopefully there will be online updates and new furniture released say every week from nintendo.

Hmmm if it looks better than the gamecube version and has some interesting stuff to do I might get it.

I really enjoyed this game on the Gamecube and am excited for the Wii versions arrival. I think the game may be hitting shelves sometime during the holidays of this year.

jimbo said:
what is this game acctualt about dosent seem anything specail

I am not sure if the Wii version will be too different, but the Gamecube game was about moving to a new town, pretty much getting out of your parents house and living on your own. You set your birth date and all that, and when its your birthday your Mom sends you gifts and what not, and checks in throughout the year. You basically live life in your town, you have people living in there already and some leave, new ones come in. Wii version should be good though, online could be really great and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

More than likely Nintendo will deliver on this one. They can't go wrong, as far as single-player goes I hope they have it where they send mail to your Wii inbox to inform you on your town. So you know what's going on before you even start the game.

Dzapper said:
More than likely Nintendo will deliver on this one. They can't go wrong, as far as single-player goes I hope they have it where they send mail to your Wii inbox to inform you on your town. So you know what's going on before you even start the game.

That does happen in this game.
In a Nintendo Power magazine, it was the launch guide issue, it showed the message board. There was a message in that person's inbox from Tom Nook..the towns shopkeeper saying that there was a flea market in town and you were told to go look at what your neighbors have to offer.

What I am wondering is, how they will continue it.
Will they just start again with some of the characters still there (ie. Tom Nook), or will they somehow continue it by saying something like the new person in Town this persons kid?

vashivihan said:
yes its gonna come out. it will have online so u can visit your friends town. it will also take advantage of wiiconnect 24 as to people can still interact with your town when the console is off. it looks promising. now only if they give 4 gb sd card free with the game.
I thought the Wii only read 1-2GB cards? Meh.

I still haven't ever tried animal crossing but it always gets great reviews and comments so I think I need to hunt it down for the GC.

It's fun for say a day or so but then it becomes very repetitive and stale I think the problem is the repetition of the same tasks,

I think there should be a huge goal you have to aim for

ally_uk said:
It's fun for say a day or so but then it becomes very repetitive and stale I think the problem is the repetition of the same tasks,

I think there should be a huge goal you have to aim for
Welcome to life? :lol: work, come home, make dinner, sleep, wake up, repeat.

261311 said:
Welcome to life? :lol: work, come home, make dinner, sleep, wake up, repeat.
But isn't the whole point of video games supposed to be more fun than life?

Back