Animal Crossing Wii

tinfoyal

Wii Sports God
Nov 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Wii Online Code
2126-3788-6333-3019
Here is a thread regarding everyones favorite game, Animal Crossing. We all loved the gamecube version, the DS version had its flaws. For instance, if you had a freind you exchanged freind codes with, why couldnt they live in the same town as you!? Here is a thred to post all cool ideas Nintendo should add to make this upcoming Animal Crossing a hit. Any updates are welcome too.

There's really no point in making threads like this because Nintendo isn't going to use any of these ideas, anyway.

the_peripheral said:
There's really no point in making threads like this because Nintendo isn't going to use any of these ideas, anyway.

bro who cares, let people talk about what they want to

I don't think we will se a Animal Crossing.

I would call it Mii City or something like that.

It's Animal Crossing, but with Mii's and MORE then 4 players at once.

anders339 said:
I don't think we will se a Animal Crossing.

I would call it Mii City or something like that.

It's Animal Crossing, but with Mii's and MORE then 4 players at once.

First game on the list from my magazine..

listbetterquality.png

my wife love Animal Crossing and has both DS and GC versions. i hope it's as good at least as the ones she loves playing. moving the wiimote to fish and bug hunt would be good, she'd also like to use it to shake trees

I'm sure it will be even better. I've heard they're going to use the Wii message system to inform you on updates like concerts and parties and stuff.

Homesrfan said:
I'm sure it will be even better. I've heard they're going to use the Wii message system to inform you on updates like concerts and parties and stuff.

ahh i honestly think this game would kick ass. maybe they could incorporate a way to use the wii mote asa gun to hunt for certain things during hunting season or whatnnot. 9if there even is one) its jsut awesome to think of the possibilities that can be but into the game on this system.

the ryanator said:
animal crossing is stupid

Are you kidding me?! That game is amazing! Something must be wrong upstairs...:shocked:

But about AC on the Wii, yes, that would be awesome. The Wiimote would be great to use, and once they get the system online for games we could move to each others towns!

based off of what wikipedia says, animal crossing for the wii is slated for release in fall of '07... meaning i have one year to get my wireless internet router close enough to connect with my wii :D

Can you imagine living in a town with all the Miis you've made? Albert Einstein living next door to George Bush and Charlie Brown? Hawt!

It'd be pretty amazing as an MMO of some sort. Or at the very least, you and your Wii friends :)

Back