Animal Crossing

Eric

Wii would like to play
Sep 9, 2006
Wii Online Code
5126-5415-9694-6362
Is it fun? I know some people who have it and like it, but it seems kind of babyish, is it?

If i'm looking for a new DS Game, and this will be my last DS game for a few months (Getting the Wii), would you recommend this to me?

I like it. I actually returned it to the store once because I hated it (after playing for a couple hours), but some friends convinced me to give it another try. I like how everything is in real time. Every day, there is something different (like, there are items hidden in the trees every day, money in the rocks, different events, stuff like that). It's pretty fun.

I just bought this game and I love it just need some friend code to invite and/or visit other towns. I posted my Animal Crossing Friend Code in the DS Friend Code thread...! Come on by:
Animal Crossing Code : 2878 4808 0762
My Name : JorgieX
My Town : Jtopia

Last edited by a moderator:
animal crack...ers

it's addicting. at least for me it is. it's just interesting to have something new show up in the game. i'd recommend the game, but people shouldn't listen to me.

:eek:ut:

nork said:
it's addicting. at least for me it is. it's just interesting to have something new show up in the game. i'd recommend the game, but people shouldn't listen to me.

:eek:ut:

Hey dude, PM me so we can connect towns..! Peace

I thought it got to... Samey but i play on it once in a while because i like to fish on it

I have Animal Crossing for the GCN and for the DS. Both very solid but if youre looking for a game to last i highly suggest purchasing Final Fantasy III its jaw dropping

It's actually a very good game. It's like Nintendogs, once you do and get everything then it becomes tedious. But still fun to play. :D

I do suggest it..It is pretty fun...but can drain your life especially playing Online....

I don't have it, but if I borrowed it, would it be worth it when returning it and missing all those days with real time? I have the same question with Brain Age.

Back