Animal Crossing?

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
what type of game is animal crossing. I've seen good reviews about previous releases on ds and gc. does anyone kno when its comin to wii.

It's coming to the Wii sometime this year most likely. But it might be like Brawl and get pushed back to early of next year. And Animal Crossing is sorta a never-ending game....uses the real time......there's a lot of stuff you can do.

It's a type of game that hours pass by quick when you play it, its going to be lots of fun when it comes though.

Its good for a rainy day, even if its raining in the game. In fact I like rainy days in Animal Crossing. Kinda nice when its all foresty. I like the sun in the big city where I am(real life) though. esp. Downtown.

there are tons of things to do. collect fossils, go fishing, catch bugs. You basically live in a little town where you can do all kinds of stuff. It's actually pretty intertaining. You never lose, never win. It does go by real time like a few others have said. On different holidays different things happen (i.e on new years eve at midnight fireworks start going off)

i've enjoyed it. it kept me entertained on a 10 hour car ride once. Hopefully it will be out sometime this year, but there still isn't a release date yet, so i'm assuming it will be either later this year or begining of next.

Why not pick it up used for the ds or gc & see for yourself?

crazyman2 said:
^ will it be multiplayer online? like a MMO?

Thats what the rumors are saying, and they are also hinting at a release date of this year. But like others have said, it will probably be pushed over to next year, especially since details/screens/videos of the game are rather scarce as of right now.

But, I do suggest buying/renting Animal Crossing for the Gamecube.
One of the better and more addictive Gamecube games ever released.

i think id buy it then. i like MMORPG's, but there are so few one gaming consoles. yes yes, i know, thats what a pcs for haha. but considering the wii has keyboard capabilty and internet and all the needed things there's nothing stopping it from having some in my opinion.

lol i like bilzar signature its funny but animal crossing is gonna be hot it is wi fi and sometime this year it should be dropping that game is gonna be selling alot like brawl and mario kart

There is no way it won't be wifi compatible.
That would be the worst mistake ever. lmao

I have really high hopes for AC:Wii

i love AC. They had better make sure they give us alot more to do than the previous iterations. Yeah, there's alot to do, but it happens so quickly...and after about a week or two of playing there's nothing to do but collect fruit and buy and sell stuff. I want more events and more actual tasks, and PLEEEASE above all else...GIVE US A BIGGER TOWN with more than one type of locale (i.e. more than just a forrest)!

They need to have animal crossing set in a city or small town...not some patch of land in the forrest similar to a summer camp. It's so small and boring after a while.

Sterculius said:
i love AC. They had better make sure they give us alot more to do than the previous iterations. Yeah, there's alot to do, but it happens so quickly...and after about a week or two of playing there's nothing to do but collect fruit and buy and sell stuff. I want more events and more actual tasks, and PLEEEASE above all else...GIVE US A BIGGER TOWN with more than one type of locale (i.e. more than just a forrest)!

They need to have animal crossing set in a city or small town...not some patch of land in the forrest similar to a summer camp. It's so small and boring after a while.
i agree with u from what i've seen from recent game play on the gc version it is a bit small. Maybe they can include them traveling to different states and or countries. I think that'll be cool. But still for some reason this game reminds me of mysims, I mean you fish, and meet people and things just like in mysims for wii.

I've never played Animal Crossing but it's so highly rated by people who have, that the Wii version seems like a must buy.

I wonder if we'll get the N64 version on VC nearer its release too.

Back