Animation 911

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
I've completed an animation using Jasc Animation Shop and want to put it down as my new Signature. It is saved onto a file. How do I make it my sig?

if the program wont save it as a GIF then download somthing that will convert animations into GIFs. What type of file did you save it as?

I'm not that great with electronics, so I don't know what a GIF is. I saved it under My Pictures as a file in My Computer.

Last edited:
now upload it to the internet using imageshack or use thesighost if its a realy big file

1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Make an account.
3. go to.. the little Rectangle in the center, where it says "Browse".
4. Click on the browse button, and you will find all your images you've saved on your computer.
5. When you find your signature, click it.
6. When you've clicked it, Click. UPLOAD.
7. It'll take at least 30 secs. to upload it.
8. When it's done, click the "IMG CODE" box, where it has the code.. It's already copied when you clicked on it.
9. Then go to "Edit Sig" and put the code in there, by pressing Ctrl+V.
10. AND YOUR DONE!

lol, don't worry. There's many beginners here. x_x OH yeah, and if you have anymore questions.
Go ahead and ask. I'll be sure to help you. lol

Last edited:
Holy crap, I can't believe you actually took the time to type out instructions for that.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Make an account.
3. go to.. the little Rectangle in the center, where it says "Browse".
4. Click on the browse button, and you will find all your images you've saved on your computer.
5. When you find your signature, click it.
6. When you've clicked it, Click. UPLOAD.
7. It'll take at least 30 secs. to upload it.
8. When it's done, click the "IMG CODE" box, where it has the code.. It's already copied when you clicked on it.
9. Then go to "Edit Sig" and put the code in there, by pressing Ctrl+V.
10. AND YOUR DONE!

lol, don't worry. There's many beginners here. x_x OH yeah, and if you have anymore questions.
Go ahead and ask. I'll be sure to help you. lol

Thanks!:D

Back