Anime Miis

Zachiri

Dec 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
4749-8396-7900-0271
Anime Miis + Other Fictional Characters

I'd like to know if there's anyone out there that made any anime miis by any chance? I've made characters from DBZ...

Android 18
Android 17
Krillin
Chi Chi

I wanted to make Bulma but they don't have blue hair as an option =(

ps. I did a search for anime miis and didn't find any topics like this before anyone even says that. :yesnod:

But I'm hoping that even one person replies to this. :crazy:

Last edited:
no ihavnt seen anything either,but id love to see your miis that you made.

psychono2 said:
no ihavnt seen anything either,but id love to see your miis that you made.

Ok...hey you're the dude w/ the sweet avatar! :lol: Wanna trade Miis sometime then? I can't today though, I've already sent my maximum. :eek:

ummm ok i need to make new miis though,i cant do it today either.

Anyone else by chance? Oh yeah, I have Misty & Brock from Pokemon. Woo hoo, I know. :lol:

Does anyone have any of these characters as miis from these animes...?

Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, InuYasha, DragonBall Z/GT, or anything else?

I think you could make a pretty good Miroku & Kagome (from InuYasha) on there...I might try it sometime.

I guess 52 people don't give a flying fruitcake, lol. Flying fruitcake...hah. :shocked:

Last edited:
Lol i cant imagine very many anime mii's looking any good, post some pics then people might be more interested...

3mpathy said:
Lol i cant imagine very many anime mii's looking any good, post some pics then people might be more interested...

Yes that is a good idea...thank u 3mpathy. :yesnod:

Also...your Mario/Saddam siggy is freaking me out. :lol: But it's funny in a way...? hahah

Android 18 Mii

Chi Chi & Android 17 Miis

Not anime in this one below...but I wanted to share it...

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory Miis

Augustus/Top Left
Charlie/Middle
Veruca/Top Right
Violet/Bottom Left
Mike/Bottom Right

Back to anime so I stay on topic

Krillin (bald dude) Marron (little girl) Misty (girl w/side pony tail)

More to come later...plus I can also edit them to make them more true to the original, it's just tougher with anime characters or just fictional characters in general pretty much.

Last edited:
hmmm the charlie chocolate factory ones are good,i also made a brock mii.

I made a Chio-chan (PIGTAILS)
Made a Ken-shin one but it didnt look right without the X
Other than that just a bunch of freaks

Lol sorry dude i can see you put some effort into those but the fact u had to tell use wich was wich kinda points out the fact there not very much like the originals, i dont think its possible to make good versions with the wii's cause most of those looked nothing like the originals, but ill give u 10/10 for trying :p

psychono2 said:
hmmm the charlie chocolate factory ones are good,i also made a brock mii.

Thank you, yeah making Brock is pretty easy on there. Especially the eyes they provide.

I made a Chio-chan (PIGTAILS)
Made a Ken-shin one but it didnt look right without the X
Other than that just a bunch of freaks

Cool, we should trade sometime if you're up to it.

Lol sorry dude i can see you put some effort into those but the fact u had to tell use wich was wich kinda points out the fact there not very much like the originals, i dont think its possible to make good versions with the wii's cause most of those looked nothing like the originals, but ill give u 10/10 for trying :p

Yeah I know they're not the best at all...but I tried and that's all I got to say. Thanks for being nice about it though. =) We should swap online codes sometime if you want.

Back