Another fake SSBB roster:

Diddy and Dixie shouldn't be a combo it should've been Dixie and Donkey Jr. and Diddy by himself

whos donkey jr? is he the long armed guy from n64 donkey kong game, cuz thats all ive played if so then ur right :p. oops nvm i figured out who dk jr is but i think the long armed guy from the n64 version should be with dixie and diddy by himself and dk jr not in the game or dk jr and dixie whatever

Last edited:
thats really cool if only nintendo had him making the game selection screen I doubt it will look as good for some reason

-edit-

what is tak

marthpwns said:
whos donkey jr? is he the long armed guy from n64 donkey kong game, cuz thats all ive played if so then ur right :p. oops nvm i figured out who dk jr is but i think the long armed guy from the n64 version should be with dixie and diddy by himself and dk jr not in the game or dk jr and dixie whatever

Youre Thinking About Lanky Kong...

Who/What is Tak?
Tak Is Off Of Those "Tak ANd The POwer Of Juju", Tak:Staff Of Dreams", And The Third Game.(cant remember title)

Very Wierd Series:tard:

Kinda Dumb Now That I Look Back And See That I Own And Beat Two Of His Games...:wtf: :sick: :lol:

man i must be the only one here who knows and owns all of the fire emblem series (in australia) i dont see why hector, eliwood, ephraim, erika and maby some laguz characters and nergal, the evil ones of sacred stones and path of radiance. more characters thats not much (less then melee) there should be more :mad5: oh well we'll just have to see maybe feirce deity link or dark link u no some more (a hell of a lot more!!!)

Tak is a nickelodeon video game character from the games:

Tak and the Power of Juju
Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams
Tak and the Great Juju Challenge

They are making a TV show for him in 2007

(is that the Tak u are talking about?)

Back