Another Lawsuit Wii

blankconnection

Playing is Believing
Jan 28, 2007
Big Pine Key,Fl
Wii Online Code
7027-9716-3519-4570
Like the Ps3 the Wii is now under another lawsuit as of yesterday.

The lawsuit came upon the Wii by Lonestar Inventions. They filed suit against Nintendo, alleging that the Wii "infringes on a patent that it holds for a high capacitance structure in a semiconductor device."

For the whole article go here

http://gametrailer.com/viewnews.php?id=4760

Last edited:
blankconnection said:
Like the Ps3 the Wii is now under a lawsuit as of yesterday.

The lawsuit came upon the Wii by Lonestar Inventions. They filed suit against Nintendo, alleging that the Wii "infringes on a patent that it holds for a high capacitance structure in a semiconductor device."

For the whole article go here

http://gametrailer.com/viewnews.php?id=4760
this isnt the wiis first lawsuit.

nintendo could pay whatever they are suing for and not even give a damn. they wont get anywhere with this. just trying to get their name out.

I didn't read the article, but it seems as if they're sueing becuase of the Wii remote.

That makes me mad, but these days people sue for spilling coffee on themselves.

Legato said:
actually, i bet they have a whole team of people with the sole purpose of finding any of their patented crap (which shouldnt even be patented. multi layer memory in a calculator? wft?) in another piece of electronics and sue them for money so they can keep their stupid company in business. they sure cant be selling much if no one even knows who they are.
survival of the richest i suppose:wtf:

Yeah there are suiing because of the Wiimote, apparently it wasnt Nintendo's design so I have heard from a few soruces and people that Nintendo might have to design a new remote but i think thats a load of crap

Gymdawg said:
Haha, Blankconnection ripped Fatalorgasm's banner.
your stupid, we have been using this banner for the same amount of time, and if you knew anything about groups or clans you would know we have something to do with one.

People are suing because it's too hard to come up with a new idea so people are trying to get money off of it but Nintendo could give everyone as much money as they wanted and not care so it's basically a win-win situation and if it's not and it gets taken off shelves (which it won't) we could all get very rich off of selling them

Back