Another Mario & Sonic Thread

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Hey I Got Mario And Sonic At The Olmpic Games Yesterday And Boy Is It Sweeeeet!!! The Games Are Very, Very Fun To Play And The Control System Has Been Worked Out Well! Some Of The Games Are A Bit Frustrating At First, But You Will Get Used To Them!:yesnod: But Why...WHY THE HELL DOES SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG HAVE TO BE IN IT?!!

But All In All Its A Really Great Game! I Would Advise Whoevers Interested In This Type Of Game To Get It. Any One Else Feel Free To Post Your Comments And Maybe Even Reviews!:thumbsup:

PS. (SONIC BEATS ALL!!!)

Well Its Got Wi-Fi In The UK. I Dont Know About The Us Tho.

Lmao! I Cant Go On It, I Dont Think Anyone Else In The UK Has It Barr Me!:scared: Hey If You Get It Then Ill Have Someone To Play!

as a multiplayer game, which one would you get mario party os olympics, ime talking specifically multiplayer here because ime going on a holiday with my mate and i was just wondering. (ime not just asking kais assasin, just anyone who has a both).
btw glad too here its a good game :D.

I was pretty disappointed with Olympics. I expect a little more than "wave the wiimote" in terms of gameplay. But if timed button presses and waving get you off then go for it.
I think your money would be better spent on Mario Party 8, although if you really want a great two-player game I'd go with Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles.

Back