Another New Member Here...

toXic

WiiChat Member
Apr 26, 2007
Hey, I've seen this site awhile back but I never joined for some reason. I'm on other forums, but some of them aren't very active so things can get boring.

Anyways, I'm currently 16, I own the Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 (even though it's currently not working), and a Nintendo DS.

I look forward to posting here more often.

zachp18 said:
welcome to wii chat! ps whats wrong with ur 360?

Well, I've had a long history of problems with my 360...

My first Xbox 360, I honestly don't know what happened. My Dad was playing Tiger Woods, and he came and told me it wasn't working.

Since my Dad felt bad since he thought he broke it, he went out and bought me a new one even though I could get my 360 replaced. Whatever, I didn't complain. :)

Finally, my first 360 comes back from Microsoft, and it seems great. Then, my second 360 kept saying "Disc needs to be cleaned" and a bunch of other responses even though the game was brand new and I had just put it in.

I had a warranty on that one, so I returned it and right after that, I returned it and put about $100 towards a PS3, and that's what I came home with.

Then like two or three weeks later, my original 360, which had once been fixed, starts freezing constantly, so it's broken.

Haha, long story. I'll eventually send it back to Microsoft, but I'm getting so sick of it cause I'm taking care of it as best as I can.

Geez not many people I know that have all three Nex-Gen's and your 16 where do you find the money

lol that's the 360 for you, your pretty lucky though

WiiZero said:
Geez not many people I know that have all three Nex-Gen's and your 16 where do you find the money

lol that's the 360 for you, your pretty lucky though

I paid for half of the 360 myself from the money I got from selling my Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube. The rest of it was a Christmas present.

Then the next year, the Nintendo Wii was a Christmas present.

Then I said how I got the PS3.

Its ok to register other members wii friends codes. However if you do plan on regestering a certain member you may want to sendf them a private message before adding so they know. Also if your looking for a list of friends codes try the Nintendo Wii Online Section > Friend Code List/Thread. Oh and welcome to the forum :)

Back