Another Nintendo Geek Joining the Ranks

kev@ou

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2007
Hello from Ohio, where it's almost as cold as when Samus wears a tight t-shirt in my dreams! I'm an avid gamer, a Nintendo nerd for life and damn proud of it. I've been playing Nintendo systems and video games in general since I can remember. When people ask me what I like to do as a hobby, I never answer back with "video games." That would be like me answering that I like to breathe or go to the bathroom as a hobby. I've always played games and I always will; I couldn't imagine life without 'em.

I own a Wii of course (11/17-06 -> 11/19/06 24 hrs in the Wal-Mart Lawn/Garden, nevar forget), along with Zelda and Monkeyball (kinda regretting this one). I've found the most fun with the system in the virtual console games, since I donated a lot of my older Nintendo systems (NES, SNES, 64) to needy/younger kids without any console and am really enjoying playing some of the classics again. Currently playing A Link to the Past and Super Mario World. Sonic looks decent, so I may be checking that out in the coming week.

So what brought me to the site? Well, through conversation with a user who is moderator on this forum, I am interested in writing feature articles for the site. Whether or not that will happen I'm not sure. By the way - whoever that person is on here, please let me know (my user name is the same as on the other forum) so we can continue chatting. The site looks like a decently-sized community and hopefully I will be able to contribute my share when needed. Thanks for reading!

-Kevin

Well welcome. thats the best intro on this site i've seen. most people are like "i'm new to games and a noob so don't make fun of me" Butyou even posted a gaming resume. i hope to see you on the site for i myself am a nintendork.

Why the heck would it be cold when Samus is in your dreams, what are you ghee? (DON'T TAKE THAT SRSLY)

I'm also from Ohio and yes it's damned cold.

Oh and I forgot, welcome noob.

Samus is a female, unless you were being sarcastic :p Thanks for the welcomes.

Samusechoes.JPG

kev@ou said:
Samus is a female, unless you were being sarcastic :p Thanks for the welcomes.

Samusechoes.JPG

No duh, who doesn't know that?

Re-read my post, unless you're trying to tell me you're a girl. ;)

Last edited:
Nah, it was just my attempt at some sexual innuendo humor.

kev@ou said:
Nah, it was just my attempt at some sexual innuendo humor.

Eh?

I don't get it, but let's just get off the subject before you or I confuse ourselves any more. :thumbsup:

Girl + tight t-shirt + cold = ?

Yeah, it means I failed at humor when I have to explain the joke. Oh well, not all of them are winners :) What part of Ohio are you from? Edit: I'm from NE/Cleveland, going to school at Ohio University (in Athens).

kev@ou said:
Girl + tight t-shirt + cold = ?

Yeah, it means I failed at humor when I have to explain the joke. Oh well, not all of them are winners :) What part of Ohio are you from? Edit: I'm from NE/Cleveland, going to school at Ohio University (in Athens).

SE/Cincinnati.

So I guess we're not that close after all, but w/e. You have the Drew Carey Show, I have WKRC.

^Thats Samus
With the Afro worrier Nabe-shin

Back