Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wha

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • "sigh" another pointless poll

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Chain link
It was displayed after the pacman one
But I has this film on dvd (gifs are mine)

:shocked: :shocked: lol its funny how serious japanese shows get.

Bubbagump said:
:shocked: :shocked: lol its funny how serious japanese shows get.

Its not a jap film
is a Jacky chan film from before he went crap
CITY HUNTER
the wiki said:
Live Action Films
In 1993, a live action City Hunter[1] (Sing si lip yan) film was made by Golden Harvest and Paragon Films. The film was directed by Wong Jing and starred an international cast that included Hong Kong super star Jackie Chan as Ryo Saeba. The film's plot saw Ryo and Kaori (Joey Wong) accepting a job to find the run away daughter of a businessman. The girl, named Shizuko (Kumiko Goto), escapes onto a cruise ship with Ryo, Kaori and Saeko (Chingmy Yau) on her tail. The ship is then hijacked, and it's up to Ryo and the girls to free the ship.
The film does not carefully adhere to the stories and characters presented in the anime or the manga. However there is a brief intro that has the death of Hideyuki Makimura (Michael Wong) and explains why Ryo can't take advantage of Kaori. The film is notable for the scene of a fight where a Street Fighter II machine causes the combatants to dress and fight like characters in the game (even down to their special attacks), culminating in Chan dressing like Chun Li by the end.
Mr. Mumble[2] (Meng bo) is another live action version of City Hunter. Despite the fact the names have been changed, this 1996 movie is considered to be more faithful to the original material than the earlier film. Michael Chow plays Maang Boh (Mr. Mumble, the Cantonese version of Ryo) who takes on a job to guard Sharon (Pauline Suen), the daughter of a mafioso. The film also stars Francoise Yip as Yachi (Saeko), Jessica Hester as Lao Tang (Kaori) and Eric Kei as Chi (Umibozu).

http://play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/91874/City_Hunter_Collector_Edition/Product.html

I got it in a sale for a tenner
Box set with two ofther films

Back