ANOTHER Sadness Screenshot

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
This is definately genuine but not so sure about the graphics on this one. The graphics look great, but this is definately, I would say, not in game.

I got this by emailing Nibris asking if they would give out more information and they gave me this screenshot (don't email them - we don't want to annoy them) anyways, here it is.

This is probably just concept art, but it's still so cool!

New Screenshot:

Some other pics and concept art:

There is so much potential of this being really good. I've read news reports lately that 3rd party developers are having a hard time selling as many titles on the Wii as Nintendo does. This developer could be Nintendos Bungie.

Never heard of this, looks cool. I love the idea of a black and white game, I bet it will look awesome.

Never come across this before until now... looks promising from what I've seen, very noir - which I like :)

The only video i've seen for it wasnt really a gameplay vid. It was one on Youtube and it was more like she was imagining herself in the game. Anyone got a good gameplay vid?

I have always liked a game that could scare me.
I haven't seen one scince Eternal Darkness for GC.

The concept art work looks great, can't wait to see some gameplay videos.

Cap'n Meow said:
There is so much potential of this being really good. I've read news reports lately that 3rd party developers are having a hard time selling as many titles on the Wii as Nintendo does. This developer could be Nintendos Bungie.

EVERY game and i will say again EVERY game has the potential to be good but alot of developers/publishers don't work on what the consumer wants but what they want and/think we want and the result is usually some half baked crappy game that no one will play....

Deathmetalmaster said:
some one has an unhappy additude :p

huh? did i miss something? lol yea on that note i almost broke my ceiling fan playing with my Wii last night smashed the light cover to hell lol nothing like raining glass :D

That game looks awesome, im not much of a horror game type person but i was a fan of Condemned: Criminal Origins.. so hopefully this will be fun.

Back