Another Wii Zelda

Link_of_Hyrule said:
he probly beat it just to tell you zelda is said to have updates on wiiconnect24 to add more content meaning more dungeuns and maybe multiplayer online :)

Id like to see a master quest like they ahve typically done. i.e. same game but everything in the dungeons are relocated and the puzzles thus are different. so you have to re-think everything over. Adds at least one more play through.

If they do make another Zelda for the Wii its going to be a Sequel to the Twilight Princess. Especially what happened in the end of TP.

When Ganon says "It's Not Over yet" Stating that the next Zelda game will show Ganon winning and The flooding of Hyrule.

KaDee said:
As you stated, Z:TP was originaly for gamecube, so I would expect they already had in the pipeline, a Zelda specifically for Wii. Being as the Wii original Zelda would need more time to work on, i.e. increased graphics and better use of the control scheme, they probably thought last year, "lets quickly mod the last GC Zelda and add the Wii controls, so it can keep the people going till this Zelda".
With a Zelda upon release of the new system they can see how gamers embrace its arrival, and listen to feed back, then add/take away things from the other Zelda, making it seem like it was going to be that way all along.

dude i seriously doubt that nintendo whipped together the wii version of zelda. they had been desigining the wii since the gamecube was released, and zelda, being one of their top selling games, was definitely thought about since the beginning. twilight princess was made natively for the wii, and was modded to fit the gamecube.

max said:
dude i seriously doubt that nintendo whipped together the wii version of zelda. they had been desigining the wii since the gamecube was released, and zelda, being one of their top selling games, was definitely thought about since the beginning. twilight princess was made natively for the wii, and was modded to fit the gamecube.

hmmm, well we beg-to-differ. All present evidence points to TP being made for the GC then beig modded for Wii gameplay, so I still think they had plans for a Wii specific Zelda which now with our feed back from this tester, will continue to be worked upon.

If they didnt infact have plans for a Wii specific Zelda they obviously do now. As I said, with the feed back from this and the amount of people saying they couldnt go back to normal controlls after this intuitive wireless gameplay scheme, they will be looking to raise the bar.

I wouldn't mind a master quest, but generally I'd just like a totally new one thats much much harder.

KaDee said:
hmmm, well we beg-to-differ. All present evidence points to TP being made for the GC then beig modded for Wii gameplay, so I still think they had plans for a Wii specific Zelda which now with our feed back from this tester, will continue to be worked upon.

If they didnt infact have plans for a Wii specific Zelda they obviously do now. As I said, with the feed back from this and the amount of people saying they couldnt go back to normal controlls after this intuitive wireless gameplay scheme, they will be looking to raise the bar.
this zelda was planned to be released on GC long before the wii was anywhere near being called wii.

they kept adding more, making it better... and yes i think did then stall it for the wii release, but it is def not rushed. i've been waiting for it for yearsss and its why i got the wii.
the gc one won't compare to swinging your hands to beat a boss though. it gets intense!

Seibar said:
this zelda was planned to be released on GC long before the wii was anywhere near being called wii...

I think you misunderstood a part of my post.

The section in which I said, "so I still think they had plans for a Wii specific Zelda which now with our feed back from this tester", I meant that I reckon they planned a different Zelda game specifically for Wii, back when the console was still in the making. Now with the feed back from the sudden switch over of GC's TP to Wii, they know the controll scheme is accepted by gamers, so their plans will continue with the original Zelda they already had planned for Wii.

They made several Zeldas for the Gamecube as well as the N64, so no doubt there will be another one down the line for the Wii.

But untill then theres plenty else good.

I think they should make another for the wii beccuase over 100,000,000 people have it and it would realy sell.

doctorecs said:
I think they should make another for the wii beccuase over 100,000,000 people have it and it would realy sell.

dude i think you have your numbers a little mixed up, the figure is actually 1,1xx,xxx, which is a little over 1 million, not 100 million :D

doctorecs said:

Dont forget how they sould 40 billions copies of Ocarina of Time.

zorrilla said:
well remember that twilight princess is game cube project so there might be even 2 more wii zelda

I agree :rolleyes:

This was and still is my original thought, that being as TP was in a way, at the last minute thrown onto Wii, there could/should be 2 additional Zelda's for Wii. If they end up saying TP counted as one then we will have to pay the producers a little visit :shifty: because we all know its been 2 in near enough a similar arc, then they start a new on the next gen console.

Back