ANOTHER zelda bug

SheWhispersX

WiiChat Member
Dec 16, 2006
I found another bug in the game, and because of it I can't get the magic armor nor all 20 heart pieces :( Matter of fact it makes me kind of angry how they would release a game with bugs in it when I'm sure the same bugs were present in the gamecube version.

SPOILER:
The warp gate never opened for me when I got the sword and now I can't go back and get the bugs or the heartpiece. Usually in zelda games you can always go back to areas (but it's really annoying that the gate never opened up).

Please help if I'm doing something wrong I can't for the love of me find how to get back there its sealed

Well you do go back their i take it you not up to the Temple of Time if not then you will go back their later on and a warp point will be made then.

thats gay.....you think working on a game for four...or even five theyd get rid of all the bugs!
but what bothers me the most is Nintendo delayed the game for a full year just to get it on the wii....THE GAME WAS ALREADY FINISHED SO WHY NOT FREAKIN RELEASE IT!

It's not a glitch, just calm down. I thought that too at first. But you end up having to go back to the Sacred Grove and that is when the portal opened up for me.

Back