Anova Grenaider hehehe....

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
So ive been 56 for around a month or 2 and the loadout i use when i want to be a dick or if im pissed off is Anova Grenaider + Multi Task + Masterton + HH + proxies. pretty sick lodout when u think about it and since im good with the anova i dont only use the grenaider on it. What is ur loadout for this kind of stuff?

Haha sounds like a hell of a loadout. Being forever 44 I still have to piss people off the old fashioned way. Dirty tricks and shooting em in the back.

My favorite loadout is the Anova on MT with the really loud sniper rifle. This is funny when I hit someone and they see me camping thinking a easy kill and try to come get me only to get blasted with the Anova!

lol i do tht with a masty im in the outpost with my thermal toros someone throws a grenade and misses then i jump out of the tower and shoot the heads of with a masty lol "WTF just happend?!?!".

Outpost is the best for f-ing with people. lol I love the catwalk thing around the building. MT has taken this to a whole new level before with the Kunara I could pull off some cool stuff but having a SMG + sniper rifle is awesome plus RTMs :) I can camp all day.

Just added Grenaider to the anova a while ago, its ehhhh. Never really liked that gun too much. Wish you could add it to the strata, I mow people down with that gun. Got a chance to put the Masterson loadout and Anova/Grenaider loudout to full use last night when playing heros. Faced a whole team of noob toobers. rank 26 and below. They all had the same screen name. Would have won the game too if the same jackass would have stopped becoming the hero only to get blown up.

Just added Grenaider to the anova a while ago, its ehhhh. Never really liked that gun too much. Wish you could add it to the strata, I mow people down with that gun. Got a chance to put the Masterson loadout and Anova/Grenaider loudout to full use last night when playing heros. Faced a whole team of noob toobers. rank 26 and below. They all had the same screen name. Would have won the game too if the same jackass would have stopped becoming the hero only to get blown up.

Yep the Anova is a GD POS. Im gonna have to get some serious time in today and get the Strata and it better be GD worth it or I quit...

I use this load CONSTANTLY. It's worse then just straight Ivana w/ sliencer(Ima 56), but its nice for double kills and hero kills. Its also does wonders against other high levels. :D

Strangely enough i like the anova more than the strata. then again i seem to favor the assault weapons over the machine guns.

Picked up on today got 2 hero kills with the noob tube and 9 with the regular assualt rifle fashion

Back