Anti-Campers

If I'm sniping come get me. If I'm runnin&gunnin come get me.

I dare ya :ciappa:

Campers aren't even an issue in this game. The maps are so small it makes them easy targets. The only place that is annoying is in the Docks with the big room that only has one entrance. I hate when a whole team goes in there.

Agreed, that room in Docks can be a real pain to attack when the other team is camping.

flash bang and charge. use a high rate of fire gun, or just snipe from crouching near the stairs. i camp under the stairs in that room all the time, people are always bull rushing the door. its what makes that level so fun. the worst is in golden gun and someone is sniping the spot where the gun is. they end up with 6-7 points but really grind my gears!

Sniping is what makes this game different from so many others. If you cant handle it. Quit playing.....

It takes so much more skill to go a whole round sniping with less than 4 deaths, but yet finish top 5. How hard is it to run and gun when all you do is rely on your reflex sight to get the kill for you! Sniping takes talent.

Sniping is what makes this game different from so many others. If you cant handle it. Quit playing.....

It takes so much more skill to go a whole round sniping with less than 4 deaths, but yet finish top 5. How hard is it to run and gun when all you do is rely on your reflex sight to get the kill for you! Sniping takes talent.

I don't use reflex sights. All off my weapons are silenced

And sniping isn't 'hard'... Sometimes the game is choppy and THAT can become very difficult but when things are running smoothly accuracy isn't that bad

And if it doesn't take skill to run and gun lets see you do it

Friend code is in the sig.

ninja turtle team

Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime.

Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime.

Off topic, but I can't help myself - those names are awesome. I wouldn't even mind losing to you guys just so I can see the names. haha Nice.

Cale thanks - yah we tried to think of something different for a long time once we all leveled up high and played as a team regularly. My old name was Lawman fyi but that was when I was lowere leveled. What level r u by the way? Ill post my code on here later today since a lot of times I play alone but if I play team get stuck with guys who don't know how to play as a team (once had 2 other teammates climb in the same tower as me on outpost so much for using a silencer lol)

Just to add too the funny or annoying thing is there is usually absolutely no way we ever can finish a game as a team unless one of us is host. People quit all the time on us. I would like to see peoples faces though when the teams pop up and your staring at 4 high level guys and you got single digits on ur team lol. Those games r usually over in about 3 minutes lol

Ill get u mine in a sec. But I gotta say rich don't hate cause u can't snipe or stay hidden...if it were that easy everyone would do it with ease. Like I said u gonna call a marine sniper a pussy and say he has no talent? Doubt it. Quit your whining and if you were any good you would be able to locate who sniped you after the first shot or kill and go kill them without being seen. I can't even say try to play me but if u ever somehow get a squad of anti campers good luck. That's the chess match of golden eye. Only we got a great mix of all types of players on my team. U won't even come close so good luck anti camping. Plus there's only a few boards where u can camp out anyway so who gives a crap?

[STRIKE]Just curious if anyone has played the ninja turtle team of leonardo, raphael, donatello, michelangelo? If so what are your thoughts....also there's nothing wrong with either sniping or run n gun. Its all in what style u play...I can do both...depends on where I'm at but am the sniper most times on my team...can't handle getting sniped, don't be in an open area cause ill take u out everytime.[/STRIKE] I'm so good dude!!11!

[STRIKE]
Just to add too the funny or annoying thing is there is usually absolutely no way we ever can finish a game as a team unless one of us is host. People quit all the time on us. I would like to see peoples faces though when the teams pop up and your staring at 4 high level guys and you got single digits on ur team lol. Those games r usually over in about 3 minutes lol
[/STRIKE]I can beat bad players! lol!!!

[STRIKE]
Ill get u mine in a sec. But I gotta say rich don't hate cause u can't snipe or stay hidden...if it were that easy everyone would do it with ease. Like I said u gonna call a marine sniper a pussy and say he has no talent? Doubt it. Quit your whining and if you were any good you would be able to locate who sniped you after the first shot or kill and go kill them without being seen. I can't even say try to play me but if u ever somehow get a squad of anti campers good luck. That's the chess match of golden eye. Only we got a great mix of all types of players on my team. U won't even come close so good luck anti camping. Plus there's only a few boards where u can camp out anyway so who gives a crap?
[/STRIKE]Hey! Look at me!

What I got out of it.

Dok not sure what all that is about but I really don't care what u got out of my posts. I've played u before and wasn't real impressed I remember that. As far as beating bad players call it what u want. I never said I beat up on bad players just stating what happens when u play us. Get urself a team that can compete with the turtles and then u can chime in. I don't care about single conflict either cause I always take 1 2 or 3 in that also and all that is is kill quicker then getting killed.

[STRIKE]Dok not sure what all that is about but I really don't care what u got out of my posts. I've played u before and wasn't real impressed I remember that. As far as beating bad players call it what u want. I never said I beat up on bad players just stating what happens when u play us. Get urself a team that can compete with the turtles and then u can chime in. I don't care about single conflict either cause I always take 1 2 or 3 in that also and all that is is kill quicker then getting killed.[/STRIKE]My e-peen is bigger.

Eh, what? If you say so.

I played a couple of the TMNT team. I think it was Raph and Mich. They worked pretty well as a team, and they stuck together a lot. I didn't think they were that tough, but you could tell they had something worked out.

Back