Anti-Psychic Lucario

Serously...
Go with crunch...
I've gone down that path before, and crunch is so very reliable...
But Luciano, as is, is an anti....well, anti machine

Exactly, Critical Hits are helpfull, off of a 12% chance of happening (that's the percentage rate Shadow Claw gives you, off a previous 6.25 chance) With a chance so low, that's hax, lol. I'm not really referring to hax happening in a row, just in general. I'd prefer if Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower (which for some reason, I never see burn hax, lol) didn't have their 10% side effect. It just makes the game even more luck reliant...

I'm incredibly stingy/hateful towards hax. I don't like winning by hax, and I hate losing by it even more. If I lose by tons of hax, I'm one hell of a sore loser, lol. It's ironic since I love gambling... :lol:

On the other paw, I plan for hax, and massage it into working...
that is of course, because I use screan grace jirachi

Serene Grace isn't really hax, considering how high the percentage of it's moves' secondary effects, like Thunder or Water Pulse have effectively a 60% chance. I wouldn't call that hax. ... Random, but I will admit even though Air Slash Togekiss isn't hax, it's a douche bag strategy. :p

Heheh....Douchebaggery? yes effective? yes...

I need to make a good togekiss

... Effective? Too effective, lol. Paraflinch Togekiss = cheap. Add in roost and SR becomes way less of a weakness. =/

I consider Flinch as part of hax. Getting flinched when your about to OHKO with a Fire Fang? That's hax slapping you in the face. Getting flinched for the revenge kill as they attempt to sacrifice their Poke? That's hax backhanding you in the face.

But yeah... I always thought that any form of luck (Infatuation/side effects [burn from Flamethrower, etc.]/Confusion/Fully Paralyzed/Missing/Critical/Flinch) was in a way a form of hax. Regardless, paraflinching Togekiss has nothing on paraflinching Dunsparce and paraflinchusion Stantler.

Paraflinchusion exists?! Wtf??? Oh my god, that's just retarded. Good thing I don't play UU. DX

Well ofcourse, Flinch is definatly hax. I generally don't think of things as hax if they have a high percentages of happening though(higher than or around 50%, mind you. No freezing bullshit with Blizzard).

Paraflinchusion stands for Paralyze/Flinch/Confusion. It's some... bullshit strategy where you paralyze the enemy, confuse the enemy, and then try using a flinching move like Headbutt. It sounds rediculous, doesn't it... Epic hax. DX

Paralinchusion... refers to the use of Paralysis, Confusion, and flinching.

You paralyze your opponent, and use Confuse Ray on them while their paralyzed. This will make it so they attack about less than 40% of the time. Apparently with Stomp (Flinch) thrown in the mix, they have about 26% chance of being able to successful attack.

EDIT: Beaten.

What a King's Rock have to do with it?
I thought it justs evolves Slowbro into Slowking.

Back