Anti-virus....

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
well i recently got Norton Anti-virus and internet security 2007 and installed it and it works good but it slows down my computer SOO much...i was just wondering if anyone knows a realli good antivirus that doesnt slow down your computer TOO much...thanks

norton SUCKS! ive used plenty of anti-virus/firewalls and from my experience kaspersky is the best. definitely worth the $70

Ugh...my McAffe didn't work right awhile ago. Somehow it got screwed up and disabled without anyone in the house realizing it...we got so many virus' that we had to reset the computer back to like April or something. No it was not any idiot like myself accidentily disabling it...well..at least I think i didnt..

yeahh i had norton 06 before and it worked great on the comp im using now but once i put on 07 it slowed down my computer so much it took like ten minutes to open my documents or something.... ill try kaspersky...i have like ten years for norton so its a waste lol what ever...

I got this big norton pack thing cheap when I bought my laptop and it hasnt slowed down my laptop or computer at all. . .

It includes, internet security, anti virus, norton go back, live update etc etc.

I found it great, no problems at all

mr_resi said:
Norton tends to decide things for itself without asking you, i remember at one point it wouldnt let me us IE until I disabbled it.
Thats better than what McAfee does. It asks you about everything. If I go change a setting in some app a big ass annoying window will pop up asking if I want to allow it.

there are plenty of ways to obtain great pay for virus protection software free online....jsut cant tell you how

but if you want LITTERALLY free, i can tell you as well to use AVG. its very user friendly and doesnt slow everything down. works well when you have spybot and ad aware removal running as well.

Back