Anti-Wii Force Four!

What do you think about the packed in Wii Sports?

• Really don't mind.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Sweat deal, I was going to buy it anyways!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Would rather not have it but hey nice bonus.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • This sucks! Hosh-Posh I say! HOSH-POSH!

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Ok, no this isnt a flaming section, (i got the name from fairly odd parents, Anti-Timmy Force Four)

Anyways, would anyone else rather have a $210/$220 console than have wii sports included?? I mean it seems like japan is getting the special treatment, all though they couldnt go higher than their 25,000 yen promised price. So I just wanna hear what you guys think, I mean, cmon if your gonna throw in a Wii Sports shouldnt an extra controller be there? So "your whole family can enjoy it" i mean seriously, give a game ONLY good for multiplayer and we get 1 wiimote? what is this?! Not everyone likes sports, not everyone wants to play a half-ass game! Maybe nintendo will hear an outcry throughout the online-world and rethink this!
VOTE!:

Last edited:
If you get wii play apparetnly you get another controler not nunchuck though.

As for the price, they gave us what they said they would didn't they I fine with it.

Well, if you already saved up 250+$, then another 20 should be nothing.

Wii tennis looks promising, I can't wait to play it.

Mr_Stoukaph said:
i would have bought Wiisports anyway. its a game that shows the potential of the Wii

Same here, Wii Sports is, IMO, a perfect game for a pack-in bundle.

Think outside the box for a second dude.
Don't forget the Wii is not going to be like anything you've ever played before, and thus its going to take some getting used to. That is probably why they want to package it with Wii Sports, not because they think everyone out there loves sports, but because it gives people a chance to get a feel for the console and how to control and play the games.

Whether Wii Sports was included or not didn't bother me that much, but I am glad it will come together as it'll give me a chance to adapt to the unique gaming environment. I am aware it probably jacked up the price, but hey who cares. it'll probably be the best training for using the Wii-mote we will have.

I wanted Wii sports too so I don't mind the package, and I'd like to get Wii play for the other 'mini' games and the extra controller, that is if it makes it Down Under .

Ezekiel86 said:
Think outside the box for a second dude.
Don't forget the Wii is not going to be like anything you've ever played before, and thus its going to take some getting used to. That is probably why they want to package it with Wii Sports, not because they think everyone out there loves sports, but because it gives people a chance to get a feel for the console and how to control and play the games.

Whether Wii Sports was included or not didn't bother me that much, but I am glad it will come together as it'll give me a chance to adapt to the unique gaming environment. I am aware it probably jacked up the price, but hey who cares. it'll probably be the best training for using the Wii-mote we will have.

Hosh Posh I say Hosh Posh! Wow, a lot of people were mad about this elsewhere, yet you guys seem to like it. I would rather have Wii Play, I think that evenly shows how the Wii is.
And whoever said the whats an extra $20? I don't get what you mean.

But you guys were seriously going to spend $10 each for simple games???

I'm guessing after Xmas they'll stop packaging WiiSports with it but keep the price the same, sort of how the Xbox did for a while. Then in like March or during the summer they'll just lower the price of it to around $230 and maybe release a few new colors to get new people.

I think it's about time consoles came with atleast one freebie game, even if it's not that deep because they need to give us, the gamers, the consumers, an idea of what to expect. Can't wait to find out how WiiBoxing works and gosh I hope there's multiplayer.

Oh, and Darkprinny, your signature is totally f***ing with my head. I can see the black box in my periphearl vision and I keep wanting it to just blink and get it over with, but it doesn't until I'm really getting into what I'm writing, at which point it blinks and...as I said before...messes with my mind!

It just happened again!!!!!!!!!:mad2:

i think that we get wii sports and japan dont becuase in japan wii asports is a game with a lot of selling potential and everywhere else it is kinda novel and wont sell as much

How much will Wiiplay cost?

Oh yes...Wiisport rocks, i was going to buy it anyway but its a bonus with the console so its not Hosh Posh :lol:

Back