Anti-Wii Force Four!

What do you think about the packed in Wii Sports?

• Really don't mind.

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Sweat deal, I was going to buy it anyways!

Votes: 29 64.4%
  • Would rather not have it but hey nice bonus.

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • This sucks! Hosh-Posh I say! HOSH-POSH!

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Strike up another for the 'Wii Sports is what I would have bought with the console anyway' brigade. It's the game the marketing as been focused around so it makes sense to include the game people will have seen the Wii being used with.

m7ticalm said:
How much will Wiiplay cost?

Oh yes...Wiisport rocks, i was going to buy it anyway but its a bonus with the console so its not Hosh Posh :lol:

Wiiplay is the same price as all the other games; £40 over here, not sure australian... I dont think the actual game is worth that much but... you get an extra wii-mote with it! (not nunchuk though)

0-0

Yay, Fairly Odd Parents heading! Lets hope for a FOP Game 0-0

And I was also going to get WiiSports with the console, though i didnt know it cost $20 more. Is this same is Australia?

I'm cool with it tbh, I was gonna get the game anyway.. and you can play the game one player which i'll be cool with, and i'll end up preordering another wiimote with nunchuck in a couple of weeks (coz of it being my bday Oct 1st ;)) so.. :D

Wiired said:
I'm cool with it tbh, I was gonna get the game anyway.. and you can play the game one player which i'll be cool with, and i'll end up preordering another wiimote with nunchuck in a couple of weeks (coz of it being my bday Oct 1st ;)) so.. :D
OCTOBER 1st! OMG, 6 days before my bday!

yer its good they included wii sports cause its a game 2 show da wii off and no 1 wud buy it other wise enless it was a 3 wii sports combo wii sports wii motor sports and that other one wii somefin sports

This is why Australia is good. We get Toys R Us Preorder where we get a free game, so Wii Sport AND a free game :D

wow i cant believe so many of you were gonna pay for such a shallow game......who cares about learning, start off the hard way! man this is weird, i still cant believe people were gonna buy that $40 game for 5 sports

I think it's alright. I personally wouldn't have bought it but my parents probably would have (after seeing it on the web). But it's great to have something to practice your 1337 Wiimote Skillz before you go online to play.

Back