any 3rd party games you excited for?

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
while nintendo does make some good games, but are there some 3rd party games you just wanted to play when you got that wii or when you heard of the game. if so post 'em here

i'm excited for final fantasy crystal bearers. the EA sport games are pretty sweet.

I'm excited for them! Tales of Symphonia and FF:CC I own both GC version and like them : )

Most of the Third party games that I am interested live either on the 360 or PS3

I'm a bit reluctant to invest in the crystal bearers as I have a suspicion it will be lame in comparison to greats such as FF13

I'll pick up No More Heroes and Brawl but after that I don't know looks pretty dull on the decent game front.

By that time decent titles will hit the PS3 so that'll be my second console investment.

Hopefully Nintendo will have some new gems in the pipline and will reveal them at E3 whoknows as long as it's not something daft like Wii Tiddlywinks

All will be good

all i can think of at the moment is red steel 2 and maybe deadly creatures. tales of syphonia and crysta bearers are great games but I will end up renting them instead of buying them.

Blast Works, the shooter that lets you design levels and ships, then trade your creations online.

Okami should be good also.

FF Crystal bearers will probably be quite boring imo

what is tales of symphonia, if it's an RPG i might get it, but i'm really excited for crystal bearers.

tales of symphonia: RPG with great cel-shaded graphics. I used to have the one for GC. I didn't finish it, the combat system is kinda meh.

Dkw0101 said:
what is tales of symphonia, if it's an RPG i might get it, but i'm really excited for crystal bearers.

yes its an rpg. A pretty good one too. im still not sure about crystal bearers. I really dont know much about the game.

awww, what time period would it seem to take place, like past medieval, present time, or future, or a cross of future and past like final fantasy.

zapasant93 said:
disaster day of crisis looks pretty good

but thats a first party product. the thread is about the 3rd party games you are looking forward to.

Back