Any announcement for Majoras Mask?

I'm still waiting for Faxanadu, Deja Vu, Flashback, Black Thorne, Out of This World, Super Dodge Ball(NES), Final Fantasy, Mega Man 2,3, X, Castlevania 3, Gyromite, Wanders from Y's III, Treasure Hunter G(announced), Clock Tower (SNES Import), Bubble Bobble (Not out in the USA yet), Ogre Battle, Ogre Battle 64, and Bionic Commando. Phew!

sagema said:
I'm still waiting for Faxanadu, Deja Vu, Flashback, Black Thorne, Out of This World, Super Dodge Ball(NES), Final Fantasy, Mega Man 2,3, X, Castlevania 3, Gyromite, Wanders from Y's III, Treasure Hunter G(announced), Clock Tower (SNES Import), Bubble Bobble (Not out in the USA yet), Ogre Battle, Ogre Battle 64, and Bionic Commando. Phew!

Wow, 'Out of this World'!!! I LOVED that game growing up. Although I played it on the PC originally. If that came out on the VC, I'd buy it in an instant!

Sorry, off topic. I haven't heard anything about LoZMM, but I'm planning on getting the Gamecube collectors disc that has that LoZOoT, and the NES Zeldas on it. You should be able to find it at any used game shop. Easier and cheaper than waiting for the VC.

thedaini said:
Wow, 'Out of this World'!!! I LOVED that game growing up. Although I played it on the PC originally. If that came out on the VC, I'd buy it in an instant!

Sorry, off topic. I haven't heard anything about LoZMM, but I'm planning on getting the Gamecube collectors disc that has that LoZOoT, and the NES Zeldas on it. You should be able to find it at any used game shop. Easier and cheaper than waiting for the VC.
well not to annoy u or anything but i was reading a majoras mask walkthrough and it said the gamecube version of zleda mm freezes every now and then

Back