Any chance of super smash bros 64?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
do you think we will see this game on the vc.we saw metroid and super metroid on the vc when MP3 came out and super mario bros 3 when super mario galaxy came out, what about super smash bros 64 when ssbb comes out. i know i would buy it for sure. so do you think we will see it anytime soon?

I would say there's a very good chance... but they probably won't release Smash 64 on VC until months after brawl is released.

Surely the number of threads about SSB on the VC has now reached Graham's number? There's no news about it, just like there's no news about most games on the VC until it's out.

Seriously people, just be patient and stop posting threads about it.

Napalmbrain said:
Surely the number of threads about SSB on the VC has now reached Graham's number? There's no news about it, just like there's no news about most games on the VC until it's out.

Don't listen to him thas, he got mad at me for posting something like this.
I think it'll probably come out around Super Smash bros. Brawl, to bring up the hype.

GigaRidley said:
Don't listen to him thas, he got mad at me for posting something like this.
I think it'll probably come out around Super Smash bros. Brawl, to bring up the hype.

What's annoying is the fact that you both, along with many, many others, have all posted identical threads asking "Does anyone know when SSB is coming out?". No one seems to get the message that we don't know, and almost certainly neither does anyone else outside Nintendo. Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll give a date. But they probably won't, so just be patient and one Monday/Friday you'll wake up to a pleasant surprise.

idjut said:
I would say there's a very good chance... but they probably won't release Smash 64 on VC until months after brawl is released.

The Silent Hill Movie said:
FILTH AND LIES!!!

They will release Smash 64 the monday before or after brawl comes out IMO. i would expect idjut to know such a thing *shakes head in shame*

Dont get angry napalmbrain
If there is a lot of threads im sure the mods will sort it out

19847 thread on this but ok

yes, itll be released, likely around the brawl release day,just wait and see

really there that many, i searched like i always do and didnt find anything. wel thankyou all that answered.

Napalmbrain said:

haha i learn more from you than i do at school, but whats Graham's number?

Anyways, you posted somewhere else that Super smash bros isnt said to be released in japan ( you gave a big list of what is) and then stated that we might not see it for a while. well everyone is basing us getting SSB on VC because we got metroid and super mario bros three before their wii titles. but we didnt get a single mario party before mario party 8. so its not like nintendo promised us SSB. I think we'll just have to wait and see and we will find out the friday or saturday whats coming the next monday like we always do.

crazyman2 said:
Hmmm. You're posting on this messageboard so I assume you have internet access right now. I dunno this is a stretch but maybe you could use google?

crazyman2 said:

Clarke's right, you should use Google more often. But what the heck, I can't resist the chance to show off my maths/physics knowledge: it's by far the largest number ever seriously used in mathematics (it is the upper limit of the answer to Graham's problem, which I won't pretend to understand). If you counted up every single particle in the universe, it would be a tiny fraction of Graham's number. In fact, I'm not sure anyone can even begin to imagine how large it is. Here's an explanation of it: http://www-users.cs.york.ac.uk/susan/cyc/g/graham.htm

Last edited:
At this point.. I'm almost expecting Brawl to come with the original Smash Bros. as an unlockable. I would laugh if Smash 64 was released on VC a week before Brawl's release and a bunch of you downloaded it, only to discover the original came packed with Brawl.

Clarke said:
Hmmm. You're posting on this messageboard so I assume you have internet access right now. I dunno this is a stretch but maybe you could use google?

haha ya i know i was actually gonna mention that i knew i could just google it but napalm has given me good answers before, and i thought it went well with my post..... and yes i was lazy ok? but hey, why didnt you just use google so you could answer my question :p

and napalm, come on now, you used the term "Grahams number" so people would notice, i was just noticings all... haha. deep down you wanted someone to ask, you aint fooling me haha. but thanks very much for the answer and link

Back