any computer gamers/ need advice

rodent

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2006
i just wanted 2 know if there r any other computer gamers out there?

also i need some advice, i just got a badass new graphics card, and $175 dollars in best buy gift cards.

i really want some kind of a mmorpg, but i cannot afford any monthly fees.

also, i like fps, but im not a big fan of the single player modes; instead i opt 4 multiplayer.

thx

I baught WoW today =]

Along with a 60 day prepay card =]

So iv got 90, i think i might just buy cards now and then as i dnt think i can risk having to pay monthly (maybe you could do that too?)

Took a while to install all 5 disks =\

Then it asks me to download some patches, i have really crappy net speeds, so its saying 7 hours to download.

5hours in my comp crashes :|

Now im downloading it again <_< 7 hours to go

[/rant]

Thank you =]

rodent said:
also i need some advice, i just got a badass new graphics card, and $175 dollars in best buy gift cards.

i really want some kind of a mmorpg, but i cannot afford any monthly fees.

also, i like fps, but im not a big fan of the single player modes; instead i opt 4 multiplayer.

thx
Obviously, you don't need advise. How do I know this? It's simple:
There's no question mark in your post. Sure, you asked if there are any gamers, but of course there are gamers, it's a video game forum; however, you failed to provide me with any means with which to fulfill you need for advice.
I'd love to help you, I really would; and I'm an avid PC gamer well versed in all the latest parts, technology, and games, so I'm sure I could; but I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.

Moral of the story:
A question mark is like broccoli: you don't think you need it, but you do.

Last edited:
Back