any gainers out there?

gainerteen4444 said:
any other gainers out there gainer- person who wants to get fat or in my case fatter
youll get more replies here

haha im a That 70's Show fan and all I can think of right now is when Eric wanted to become fat and they showed that dream where they pulled Kelsow out from his fat fold and he said he lived off of crumbs

ocdan said:
youll get more replies here

haha im a That 70's Show fan and all I can think of right now is when Eric wanted to become fat and they showed that dream where they pulled Kelsow out from his fat fold and he said he lived off of crumbs
That was comedy! I love that 70's Show yes, yes.

On topic/ I dont think being a gainer at the age of a teen is a good idea let alone being a gainer.

I think we need some more details from this guy... What exactly are you trying to do?

bgd

lets get 1 thing strait I am not trying to get stronger I have no idea what BF% is all I know is that I weigh 374 pounds am 17 and am 5,5 look up gaining at www.wikipedia.org

gainer let me ask you something.....WHY DO you want to be fat and WHY THE HELL did you put this qestion on this fourm in the first place??:wtf:

I just cant understand why anyone would want to be fat. How does it benifit you in any way? It must be a hinderance to many activitys

gainerteen4444 you need to go to bodybuilding.com and rossboxing.com. You will get good advice on these sites about bulking up. You need to employ a good high protien diet with some top class weights work.

What??? at 5'5" you need to LOSE 200lbs unless you want to live a shitty life and die a pathetic death at age 45. Especially, being only 17, you're just going to get fatter and unhealthier. wtf....stop typing on here and go on a run

Guys, this is why hes doing it.

Straight from wiki:

"others simply seek to grow fat because they consider it to be aesthetically pleasing and/or sexually arousing."

I understand now...

Kiwi said:
Guys, this is why hes doing it.

Straight from wiki:

"others simply seek to grow fat because they consider it to be aesthetically pleasing and/or sexually arousing."

I understand now...
oh now it makes sense. he likes to jack off in front of a mirror.

Back