Any games for preschoolers?

ltlfroggie

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Wii Online Code
1057-7067-1144-4123
I have a daughter who just turned 3 and she loves trying to play Wii sports, but doesn't quite get it. Do they have any games out there for her age or are they planning any?

Manhunt 2 when it comes out!
....oh and NO MORE HEROES looks amazing!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------JK...but uh.....the Wii is intended for ages 5-95.....anyways thats what
Mr.Miyamoto stated.....so your out of luck.....pretty much most games out there your kid wont even have the brains to play......so wait 2 years....when she understands WTF shes doing

Wiiplay, also It seems like your not much ofa gamer I suggest you get zelda TP, and NFS: carbon for yourself. (not to much violence if your daughter is near by watching)

um for preschoolers I think wario ware or cooking mama when it comes out are good. Only thing is if you get cooking mama make sure she only cooks on the game and not for real

My 3 year old daughter likes to play some of the mini-games on Super Monkey Ball Bananna Blitz. She really likes the hammer throw mini-game and it isn't real complicated in it's movements.

Oh - I bet she'd like a hammer throwing game, haha!

ltlfroggie said:
I have a daughter who just turned 3 and she loves trying to play Wii sports, but doesn't quite get it. Do they have any games out there for her age or are they planning any?

What do you think the Wii is, a family console? :eek:ut:

Back