Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayman

hagakure
Nov 22, 2006
Wii Online Code
8917-6501-7332-1191
...'cause I'm one!

Which one? The gay one. Anybody else? :cornut:

well, not many people are so openminded but It´s a good idea anyway.

The Wolfang is Bisexual in any case.

wtf is with all the bi's and gays on here? im straight, i love women, everything about them, i dont understand homosexuality or why anyone would want to be and I never will.

how could a male be gay when there is so many great things about females?

obiously there are many things that your mommy and daddy didn´t teach you about how complex and twisted life is, that only proves my words, not many people are openminded.

wolfang said:
obiously there are many things that your mommy and daddy didn´t teach you about how complex and twisted life is, that only proves my words, not many people are openminded.

whoa easy there mr. assumptions, i didnt say anything about being against it. I just dont understand it. Also, im 22 kid, i live on my own. Dont try an teach me about "open-mindedness" hahah

I'm as liberal as they come and definitely not against gays and lesbians but I don't understand transgender people. I'm sorry but God made you to be who you are and changing that is wrong in my opinion. Now having stated that I think society needs to grow up a little bit and realize that not everything is so crystal clear when it comes to sexuality.

the fact that you have 22, doesn´t make you an openminded, and I didn´t say you were against it, I say you do not understand how complex and twisted life is, and I didn´t attack you, I´m merely questioning your post.

wow you got all that outta my little post? your one hell of a self-righteous dude. you dont know anything about me, i dont know anything about you, yet you claim i don't know how complex and twisted life is?

BAHAHHAHAhahahahaahahaahah.

one gets to know, people´s behavior and tenencies just by merely talking to them, I may know nothing about you, but I know that most humans see life only trough their simple terms, I´m not stating that you are one, but it´s obious that I offend you somehow, for that I apologize.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm as liberal as they come and definitely not against gays and lesbians but I don't understand transgender people. I'm sorry but God made you to be who you are and changing that is wrong in my opinion. Now having stated that I think society needs to grow up a little bit and realize that not everything is so crystal clear when it comes to sexuality.

I don't want to start another religion debate, but try to remember we don't all believe in God, and therefore in a truly liberal society we should be able to change our "God given" bodies if we so wish.

However, I do agree that society needs to grow up and learn to understand sexuality better. It's sad that in this day and age some narrow-minded people are still discriminating against non-heterosexuals.

Waiting for Existentialism

Man, does it really matter.

I not really bothered where you stick your dick as long as the receiver is consenting. :aureola:

It's your attitude to all that makes you who you are not what type of face or arse you're spraying your unholy water over. If everyone didn't care about race, religion, sexuality, weight, looks etc. life would be more open to all. I'm no idealist and I know it'snot about to happen of course!!

Rant rant rant....I must stop reading Michael Moore books damnit

All of this "god" talk is beginning to make me sick. If someone wants to be gay or Bi sexual, then let them do what they do. It should not change your view on that person in terms of their humanity. What people choose to do in the bedroom is their business and their's alone. If god is against it, then he can kiss my ass. People are BORN this way and yet some of you fail to realize that it can't be changed. If the all knowing almighty being "god" does not condone to homo sexuals, then WHY did he make them in the first place? It doesnt matter. as long as a gay person has the common decency to realize that I am straight and accept that, then I have no problem with them. and besides that, Lezbians are friggin awesome!!...........well........the non-butch ones anyway. Hail satan lol

Thinking about myself...I class myself as asexual. because I don't want a sexual relationship with anyone. But I am bisexual - I do feel attracted to people of both sexes. I believe a friend of mine put it best once a couple of years ago - everyone is bisexual at birth but society turns them one way or another.

I understand Transsexuals and Transvestites I watched a couple of documentaries about transsexuals and the differences between male and female brains. and I can understand where it comes from...personally I have always thought about dressing up as a woman but don't do it because I know the most likely outcome of it is me getting the **** kicked out of me.

Damn now I am remembering about fever induced dreams of me as a woman...

One last thing...I have an argument against anyone who thinks that GOD says being Gay is wrong. the Male G-spot...it is in the anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back