Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolex said:
Man, does it really matter.

I not really bothered where you stick your dick as long as the receiver is consenting. :aureola:

Shame this site isnt 18+
Cant post my Penis dosnt go in eye pic

wow, people are so open minded. no problem with gays and lesbians, they are also people, plus i have a friend who is bisexual and she is a very sweet person^^:thumbsup:

wolfang said:
obiously there are many things that your mommy and daddy didn´t teach you about how complex and twisted life is, that only proves my words, not many people are openminded.

being gay/lesbian/transgender whatever the case may be is NOT being open minded. its a "way of life" for these people. its a lifestyle. being openminded is an expression used for "experimenting" in sexuality

any real gay/lesbian will tell you it is their choice to be gay. no one made them that way and would they change it? of course not otherwise why on earth would they want to become a part of that? f*ck genetics F*ck theories on how youre born with being gay. its not true. you cant choose who youll fall in love with sometimes it comes when you least expect it. man woman animal whatever!

so dont knock someone for being straight and dont assume that you know all there is to know about being gay. its NOT being openminded. its a lifestyle.

just like being straight is "a lifestyle" to a gay person.

"if ignorance is bliss, you must be awefully happy right now"

(oh and btw, im straight)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
being gay/lesbian/transgender whatever the case may be is NOT being open minded. its a "way of life" for these people. its a lifestyle. being openminded is an expression used for "experimenting" in sexuality

any real gay/lesbian will tell you it is their choice to be gay. no one made them that way and would they change it? of course not otherwise why on earth would they want to become a part of that? f*ck genetics F*ck theories on how youre born with being gay. its not true. you cant choose who youll fall in love with sometimes it comes when you least expect it. man woman animal whatever!

so dont knock someone for being straight and dont assume that you know all there is to know about being gay. its NOT being openminded. its a lifestyle.

just like being straight is "a lifestyle" to a gay person.

"if ignorance is bliss, you must be awefully happy right now"

(oh and btw, im straight)

i kind get you, but doesnt being open minded mean that youre not locking your thoughts in your head and your sharing your experiences with people, im not against you, i just dnt get it ><

Shaded Spriter said:
I understand Transsexuals and Transvestites

Yeah but Teessiders are still a mystery though...LOL

I'm a tortured Smoggy working in Geordie Land....pray for me, I've betrayed all that is smoggy for the kings shilling :mad5:

Yunaleska said:
i kind get you, but doesnt being open minded mean that youre not locking your thoughts in your head and your sharing your experiences with people, im not against you, i just dnt get it ><

no dont worry :) its not a "ANGRY rant" that i posted before its a statement to be read in a normal tone of voice (i didnt adlib any smiles so for that i appologise lol. normally when i type something i put smiles at the end of everything so people can try to somehow read it along with the smile its next to otherwise it causes a sh*t storm :) )

what i tried to say is what openminded means to the gay community. i work in NYC obviously and im VERY familiar with working in the popular gay community known as "the village" its where they normally hold "the gay pride parades" and "the annual halloween costume parties"

i have many friends who are gay and lesbians. i love them dearly and wouldnt change anything about them. weve had discussions on this EXACT topic before with the whole "being openminded doesnt make you gay" kind of thing. it is kind of like "bisexual-ism' either youre gay or youre not. they dont recognize it.

like i said i myself am straight but ive done security (being that im a cop....ok no VILLAGE PEOPLE JOKES PLEASE! LOL) for these people during their festivities and a vast majority of my friends are lesbians.

thats what im saying about being "openminded' its not an expermental thing, its their "lifestyle"

lol k^^ understood :cornut:
i myself have a bisexual friend- they are no different to anyone else^^ i respect their views

Rolex said:
Yeah but Teessiders are still a mystery though...LOL

I'm a tortured Smoggy working in Geordie Land....pray for me, I've betrayed all that is smoggy for the kings shilling :mad5:

I am from Durham myself...couldn't get into Durham university so I went to Newcastle.

The_Loose_Cannon: YOUNGMAN! ...(I won't continue...)

Shaded Spriter said:
The_Loose_Cannon: YOUNGMAN! ...(I won't continue...)

LMAO! :lol: i had to think about that for a second delayed reaction hahaha i was like YOUNGE MAN IM A CHICK! oh....I GET IT! :ciappa:

jerks ;)

Yunaleska said:
lol k^^ understood :cornut:
i myself have a bisexual friend- they are no different to anyone else^^ i respect their views

"they" - shouldn't that have been "he/she" - Just being PC - it's the arsehole in me....:lol:

My god I have turned the thread into a hotbed of grammar correction!!!:O

personaly i cant understand how anyone can think guys are attractive lol. anyways im straight and im christian. however i dont bash gays at all. infact i have a gay friend. i kind of understand when people say they were born gay because for as long as i can remember, ive been straight so why cant they be gay? meh, thats just how i look at it

Mitch2025 said:
personaly i cant understand how anyone can think guys are attractive lol. anyways im straight and im christian. however i dont bash gays at all. infact i have a gay friend. i kind of understand when people say they were born gay because for as long as i can remember, ive been straight so why cant they be gay? meh, thats just how i look at it
sorry if I am misreading the first sentence...or taking it too literally...

You can tell if a person is attractive no matter what there sex - you know you can because you know what you would want to look like to be more attractive to the opposite sex. Now you might not be attracted to them - but you can tell they are attractive.

Rolex said:
"they" - shouldn't that have been "he/she" - Just being PC - it's the arsehole in me....:lol:

My god I have turned the thread into a hotbed of grammar correction!!!:O

i dnt wana say- so its just "they" ^^:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back