Any Gays, Lesbians, Bisexuals, Transsexuals, Hags and Stags here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
En4Neo said:
Well I'm Christian here and last time I checked there's nothing that says gay people are on the side of the devil in the bible. It's the gay people that are having sex with the same sex that are the sinners.

Don't confuse the two, it's pretty ignorant to do so.
LISTEN, what im trying to SAY is that, that Person is GOING TO HELL, unless they ask GOD for FORGIVES!!!
And i am right, the person thats gay, is in satans playground, cuz if hes gay, then he is not on the lords side, hes on the devils sign

he didnt say gay people were with the devil. he said if you are SINNING, WHICH IS BEING GAY, you are with the devil until u change ur ways and repent.

but yea, its still the same thing. gay people are with the devil if u just look at the whole picture. being gay is the devil's way of trying to destroy the human race BECAUSE FREAKIN MAN ON MAN AND WOMEN ON WOMEN CANNOT PRODUCE ANOTHER HUMAN! the devil wants to bring as many people to hell as he can.

AND IM TIRED OF THESE GAYS SAYING THEYRE CHRISTIAN, WHEN THEYRE REALLY NOT! SAYIN THEY GO TO CHURCH AND CRAP, BUT I BET U 99.9% OF THOSE CHURCHES WITH GAYS DONT USE THE BIBLE! IF THEY USED TO BIBLE, THEY WOULDNT BE GAY! IM TIRED OF THE FALSE PREACHERS, THEACHING THESE FALSE DOCTRINES! IM TIRED OF ALL THE HAND-CLAPPIN IN THE CHURCH! THE BIBLE SAYS MAKE MELODY WITH YOUR VOICE,AND WHEN THE BIBLE SAYS 1 THING, IT MEANS NOTHING ELSE! SO HAND-CLAPPIN AND INSTRUMENTS BEING USED IN THE CHURCH ARE SINNING AS WELL! I KNOW THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC, BUT I JUST HAD TO GET THAT OUT THERE! THIS IS A FACT: BEING GAY IS WRONG AND YOUR GOING TO GO TO HELL IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS. THEY FREAKIN HAD BEING GAY LISTED AS A BRAIN-DISORDER BACK IN THE DAYS, BUT NOW ITS NOT BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE ADMITTED THAT THEY WERE GAY, SO THEY TOOK IT OFF THE LIST! IT WAS FREAKIN LISTED AS A BRAIN-DISORDER! HMMMMM...I WONDER WHY. MAYBE BECAUSE IT WASNT NORMAL, IT WASNT RIGHT, AND IT DIDNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO BE GAY! WHY WOULD A GUY LIKE ANOTHER GUY!? THATS JUST NASTY! GO GET YOU A GIRL, YEA GIRLS, THE GENDER WITH THE TITS BOODY AND VAGINA! A MAN WITH A MAN CANT REPRODUCE, AND A WOMEN WITH A WOMEN CANT! BEING GAY IS JUST WRONG!

CyanRussel said:
LISTEN, what im trying to SAY is that, that Person is GOING TO HELL, unless they ask GOD for FORGIVES!!!
And i am right, the person thats gay, is in satans playground, cuz if hes gay, then he is not on the lords side, hes on the devils sign

You're not being clear enough, you shouldn't preach if you're not going to be clear or people will take your message the wrong way. It sounds to me like you're saying people that are gay are going to hell no matter what and that's wrong.

Being straight alone is not a sin, just like being gay alone is not a sin. What's a sin is to have sex before marriage or above all to have sex with the same sex, or to have lust for another person you're not married to or is the same sex as you.

That's all I have for today though, gotta sleep now.

Arr let this thread go it is so old and really should be locked.

The reason why the gay community go around say they are gay and are proud of it because in the past gay people have been put down and not given equal rights as the straight community and this generation people are finding that they can be open about it and this is a way of raising awareness and the fact is that it is to bad is homosexuals make you sick get over it they are people just like and like different things to you and just because they don't comply some ancient **** that really is just some people writing about their imaginary friend . Sorry but this gets me so pissed of I'm not gay but I'm not against anyone who is or isn't but what i hate is people who judge people on what some books says. how can you base your life around some ancient guy and a book. Well that was a bit of a rant but meh this pisses me of so much!

Last edited:
Ok Harris You Just Pissed Me Off Right There! God Aint No Damn Imaginary Friend, ****in-ass-*****-muther-****er! And If The Bible Was Ancient, How Come Its Still Here Today!? Hmmmmm!? Tell Me That Dumbass! Oh, And While Your At It, Explain To Me How The Universe Was Made And Who Created The Big Bang! Oh, And Your Gay!? I Feel Sad For You Man. And No, Gays Arent Regular Humans Like Striaght People! If U Guys Were Just Like Us, How Comes Theres Sometimes Tension And Seperation Between Us!? Man, Read The Post I Posted (above E4neo) Oh, And Also, Find Another Gay Guy, Get Married, And Then Tell Me How Many -unadopted- Kids You Have Together! Dumbass

En4Neo said:
You're not being clear enough, you shouldn't preach if you're not going to be clear or people will take your message the wrong way. It sounds to me like you're saying people that are gay are going to hell no matter what and that's wrong.

Being straight alone is not a sin, just like being gay alone is not a sin. What's a sin is to have sex before marriage or above all to have sex with the same sex, or to have lust for another person you're not married to or is the same sex as you.

Did you knoe that you just said, all people that are gay are going straight to hell there's no doubt about that at all, if you read the Bible then you would know that people are going to HELL because it says for people in this world to be with one man and one woman, not man and man!!!
Thats all im saying, i dont see why you dont get it, its sin to be gay, and if you dont know that, then today then you have officially learned something. (Dont get mad, im just speaking the Truth, thats how life goes!)

Sam_Harris said:

The reason why the gay community go around say they are gay and are proud of it because in the past gay people have been put down and not given equal rights as the straight community and this generation people are finding that they can be open about it and this is a way of raising awareness and the fact is that it is to bad is homosexuals make you sick get over it they are people just like and like different things to you and just because they don't comply some ancient **** that really is just some people writing about their imaginary friend . Sorry but this gets me so pissed of I'm gay but I'm not against anyone who is or isn't but what i hate is people who judge people on what some books says. how can you base your life around some ancient guy and a book. Well that was a bit of a rant but meh this pisses me of so much!

Right now I don't respect too many people in this thread.....

Either someone says the bible is sh*t, or someone is preaching some bull sh*t. We should all learn to respect eachother.

You guys act like you're doing God a favor, but you're really only promoting hate with a lot of these arguements.

Sam_Harris said:

The reason why the gay community go around say they are gay and are proud of it because in the past gay people have been put down and not given equal rights as the straight community and this generation people are finding that they can be open about it and this is a way of raising awareness and the fact is that it is to bad is homosexuals make you sick get over it they are people just like and like different things to you and just because they don't comply some ancient **** that really is just some people writing about their imaginary friend . Sorry but this gets me so pissed of I'm gay but I'm not against anyone who is or isn't but what i hate is people who judge people on what some books says. how can you base your life around some ancient guy and a book. Well that was a bit of a rant but meh this pisses me of so much!
Did you just call the Bible a Ancient Book.
(If so, i will not respond to you in any further comments about being gay, WHICH IS WRONG!)

The Bible? tshhhh... 2007? I don't mind if anyone is bi/homosexuals. Please have your own opinions/ways/beliefs/sexuality ect... and don't let the ancient teachings scare you.

En4Neo said:

NO! YOUR WRONG AGAIN EN4NEO! U DONT HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH THE SAME SEX FOR IT TO BE A SIN! CAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS EVIL AND WRONG LUST IS A SIN, AND EVEN IF U THINK SOMETHING EVIL, ITS A SIN! THOUGHTS ARE SINS TOO! READ YOUR MUTHER-****IN BIBLE! THATS HOW I KNOW YOUR REALLY NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN CAUSE U DONT READ UR DAMN BIBLE!

En4Neo said:
Right now I don't respect too many people in this thread.....

Either someone says the bible is sh*t, or someone is preaching some bull sh*t. We should all learn to respect eachother.

You guys act like you're doing God a favor, but you're really only promoting hate with a lot of these arguements.
I couldve sworn you said, "you were going to sleep" (but then again thats the only reason why i posted!)

Shoko said:
NO! YOUR WRONG AGAIN EN4NEO! U DONT HAVE TO HAVE SEX WITH THE SAME SEX FOR IT TO BE A SIN! CAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS EVIL AND WRONG LUST IS A SIN, AND EVEN IF U THINK SOMETHING EVIL, ITS A SIN! THOUGHTS ARE SINS TOO! READ YOUR MUTHER-****IN BIBLE! THATS HOW I KNOW YOUR REALLY NOT A TRUE CHRISTIAN CAUSE U DONT READ UR DAMN BIBLE!

If you actually would read what you need to, rather than what you want to read you would have realised I said lust was a sin.

Re-read my post, idiot.

AND DIVUM,

OMG! ITS NOT ANCIENT TEACHINGS CAUSE ITS STILL HERE TODAY DUMBASS! AND PEOPLE STILL TEACH IT! DAMN, U JUST EMBARASSED URSELF! GET THE **** OUT OF THIS THREAD MAN CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WAT UR TALKIN ABOUT!

aND E4NEO, WE ARE DOING GOD A FAVOR BECAUSE WERE TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE THAT BEING GAY IS A SIN! SO UR WRONG ABOUT THAT AS WELL. ME AND CYANRUSSEL ARENT PROMOTING HATE, WERE PROMOTING TRUTH!

Divum said:
The Bible? tshhhh... 2007? I don't mind if anyone is bi/homosexuals. Please have your own opinions/ways/beliefs/sexuality ect... and don't let the ancient teachings scare you.
WTF, if you dont change your ways.......Well im gonna let you do what you wanna do, im tired of helping people and they dont take my advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back