Any good fighters?

masonb15

Flawless Victory
May 15, 2007
Wii Online Code
2524-4702-5527-5865
I have 900 points left and I really want a good fighter. Can someone recommend me one?

There are some good ones released on the VC, but two of my favourites are:

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting

Both games are for the SNES and are great fun to play. Happy gaming.

Yeah, Street Fighter is good, but it doesn't have much strategy.If you want a more Stregic fighter, go with Virtua Fighter 2. That game is awesome, and much more strategic than Street Fighter. I would recommend you get both when you can, but if you want just one, Go with VF2.

Hmm. I never was a fan of Virtua Fighter so I might not get that one. Street Fighter on the other hand was pretty good. I just wish that they had Street Fighter Alpha 2 on there. Now that would be awesome.

Dzapper said:
Yeah, Street Fighter is good, but it doesn't have much strategy.If you want a more Stregic fighter, go with Virtua Fighter 2. That game is awesome, and much more strategic than Street Fighter. I would recommend you get both when you can, but if you want just one, Go with VF2.

i can't agree on that. the sega version of virtua fighter is an abomination of a game. the arcade version was far superior.

Last edited:
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting is probably your best bet for now, although you may want to wait for Super Street Fighter II.

Hairy_Mike said:
i can't agree on that. the sega version of virtua fighter is an abomination of a game. the arcade version was far superior.

Agreed. I've had the misfortune to play it on a PS2 retro collection, it was atrocious. Sega tried to fit a next-gen (at the time) game on a last-gen console, and the outcome was predictably horrible.

Hairy_Mike said:
Well, the way I see it, the original Virtua Fighter 2 was actually a pretty good game. It may not have had the blistering fast pace of Street Fighter, but it took more strategy to win battles. But then again this game is really an aquired taste (I seem like the only one whose acquired it LOL!) But anyway, I'll continue to defend VF2, even if I'm alone I believe it was a great fighting game.

well i guess you could get a neo geo game those are pretty good!!!

Hairy_Mike said:

Sega version ?
Arnt they all by Sega ?

Best fighter your in luck with the Neogeo (sod street fighter 2 its been realsed on loads of consoles)
Try Fatal fury
It will do till we get the others

Back