Any good games hitting wii in 08

For FPS there will be House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, an on-rails shooter. Target: Terror is another on-rails shooter that is supposed to be released the same day as House of the Dead, March 18th. Later in the year is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

cant wait for rainbow six i rlly lik that game but we need a game like god of war or some decent online games

Icandy said:
For FPS there will be House of the Dead 2 & 3 Return, an on-rails shooter. Target: Terror is another on-rails shooter that is supposed to be released the same day as House of the Dead, March 18th. Later in the year is Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2.
Ah I loved playing those games (House of the dead) in arcades...good times, good times.:yesnod:

Icandy said:
What?
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for the Wii?
I havn't heard about that being confirmed or anything about it really...

Silent-Sniper said:
There are about 140 games roughly coming out this year so I would think so :)

Correct, although he was asking about good FPS's on the Wii mainly.
I am sure he knows about the onslaught of good games coming out this year, or possibly coming out. Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart, Disaster Day Of Crisis, Alone In The Dark, Animal Crossing? etc.

As for good FPS, we may see Red Steel 2 this year, which is said to be an improvement over the first one.

im not a big fan of red steel the first 1 wasn't that impressive but maybe improvements might be online play

Back