Any good party games.

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
I've have, ZeldaTP, Red Steel, and Trauma Center.

Christmas Parties and Family Reunions are comming up,,,

Aside from the obvious Wii Sports, which games do you think i should get.

-Obviously looking for multiplayer
-Looking for games for non-games (like Wii Sports)

any suggestions and ideas..?

I'd love to show of my Wii to the rest of the family (aunts uncles, grandparetns cousins etc.)

Rayman and Monkey Ball are the 2 big party games right now.

Mario Party 8 is coming out next year though

StevenNevets said:
Rayman and Monkey Ball are the 2 big party games right now.

Mario Party 8 is coming out next year though

Apperently you have to unlock all the multiplayer minigames in Single Player mode, this won't really work cuz i'll probobly get it on christmas day, that leaves me ummm.. like no time to unlock any of the games..

is this true?!?

esabourin said:
Apperently you have to unlock all the multiplayer minigames in Single Player mode, this won't really work cuz i'll probobly get it on christmas day, that leaves me ummm.. like no time to unlock any of the games..

is this true?!?

Which game are you talking about SMB or Rabbids?

xbandaidx said:
Which game are you talking about SMB or Rabbids?

I think i heard Rayman: RR you had to unlock the minigames or something like that.. any deatils.

No Smoking said:
Wii play wouldnt be bad + you get a free mote

yea i know, but i'm from Canada, we don't have that game yet lol, i don't know why?!?! you guys are lucky.

esabourin said:
yea i know, but i'm from Canada, we don't have that game yet lol, i don't know why?!?! you guys are lucky.

Get SMB then, I'm sure you would love to show the Wii is funny and stuff (being that the rabbids are funny) but you also want to make sure the game you have is fun and lasting (SMB is suppose to have a challenging single mode) after your family time is over.

My recommendation is SMB.

Back