Any Good RPG(avction adventure) games for the Gamcube....for my Wii

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Well I know there is very few...but I am wondering

has anyone played Skies of Arcadia Legends ...how is it?

has anyone played Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean...how was that?

If you played both which one is better?

Or a better RPG for my GC (Wii) that I should buy...that have a lot of pretty eviroments,are long, and have a good story....already have Tales of Symphonia....

Baten kaitos is pretty good, but its one of those games that usually no one has ever heard of. Its also reallllly long, so you'll get your moneys worth out of it, just the combat system takes a bit of getting used to, how is tales of symphonia ?

Flagel said:
how is tales of symphonia ?

Its a very good game! Everyone needs to give the game a chance! Its about 60 to 80 hours long....massive lands to explore....and amazing combat!
Best RPG on the GC...bottom line!

OH the story is great too...they're making a movie out of it....or more like an animation...

Last edited:
I've been looking for Tales of symphonia for a while now, the cheapest on amazon is £30 though :( Do you think its worth it?

Flagel said:
I've been looking for Tales of symphonia for a while now, the cheapest on amazon is £30 though :( Do you think its worth it?

YES! If you like RPGs you will fall in love! do not hesitate man
If you havent played a Tales game....Id start with this!
You know, a new tales game is coming soon to the Wii (keep that in mind)

Heres some reveiws and info on it:

http://cube.ign.com/objects/481/481670.html

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg/talesofphantasia/index.html?q=Tales of Symphonia

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/561316.asp

Flagel said:

Hell yeah it's worth it! Seriously, ToS is one of the greatest games on the Cube. I've literally spent hundreds of hours playing it.

I read the IGN review and I disagree with the sound score. I thought ToS had excellent music (especially Grand Cardinal battles!). And I really thought that the VA was very good. IGN said it didn't seem natural but I don't know what the hell it's talking about. Sound deserves more than 7!

I would give ToS a 9 at least.

Joe: As far as I know, a Tales Wii game has not been CONFIRMED. I think right now any news on Tales Wii is just a rumor. Unless I missed something....

Besides zelda right
errr
I know a few on ps2

Darkprinny said:
Besides zelda right
errr
I know a few on ps2

yeah.......only a few.....I use to own a PS2......but I gave it up for a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector....that I found out I dont even ****ing need!
But Dragon Quest VII was the best game Ive ever played...pick it up if you havent already!
I definently pick up a PS2 when they become Gamecube cheap.....

I really just need a game to play to keep my mind off Dragon Quest Swords....I CANT WAIT!

I was thinking along the lines of Okami but for a true RPG Disgaea 1/2 or la pruclle pactics or phantom brave or Maki kingdom

Back