Any Good sites to get a Wireless Classic Controller?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
Does anyone know of a good site that has a Wireless Classic controller?

Another nintendo newb. OK its not out, use GC. when you guy VC stuff look at the corner and it will say if its compatibal with mixes or singles of wiimote, GC, or classic controler. All nintendo ones are GC and some wiimote compatiable. Im pretty sure most of the sega and turbographix are too.

-WAIT TILL NINTENDO COMES OUT WITH ONE! youll never be satisfied with 3 party.

I think the Wavebird and all other Nintendo Gamecube controllers are fugly. They look like they were designed for a retarded 7 year old. I bought a "shark" brand Gamecube controller because it looked good. It's a shame they don't make a wireless controller.

Hmm... Classic Controller IS wireless - in as much as when you use it you have no wire to the console..... It plugs into the wiimote like the nunchuck

Wiiaretheworld said:
I think the Wavebird and all other Nintendo Gamecube controllers are fugly. They look like they were designed for a retarded 7 year old. I bought a "shark" brand Gamecube controller because it looked good. It's a shame they don't make a wireless controller.

Nah, they look like they were designed by retarded 7 year olds, not so much designed for one. Ever since the N64, nintendo's been coming out with the oddest looking remotes. Seriously, who ever used that left part of the remote for the N64?! :rolleyes:

Gamestop sells a decent looking GC remote, come in a wireless version as well. What's the Shark one, though? Is that the GC mini remote? I saw a wireless version, almost got it. Didn't look better...in fact it looked the same, just black and smaller. (usually sells for $5-10 cheaper than the wavebird)

Anyway, the reason why I tried to stay away from 3rd party is because I heard some weird news that sometimes they could interfere with phone signals or any other wireless signal...or be interfered by them. I forget. Iono, whatever, just a few extra dollars for the wavebirds to be safe. It's not like it sucks, or anything.

And as mentioned, the Wii Classic Controller is kinda wireless; it hooks up to your wiimote in the same port as the nunchuck. If you don't fancy that GC controllers are good for practically any game, though I hear the control scheme is a bit horrid for some SNES games.

Back