Any good Wii games come out recently?

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
I've been kinda living under a rock. :lol:

I haven't touched my Wii in ages. . . . I'm thinking about getting RE: UC if I can find it for like $30.

The last game I bought was SMG. . .

You should just wait until super smash bros brawl is released. Not long now.

Coming in the next week or so, even a few days.

MLB 2k8, Bully Wii, Okami Wii and Brawl. Mario Kart is out in April, near the end of the month. Best game to come out recently IMO was No More Heroes.

So, if you feel like saving your money for a few days, its not a bad move.

If I may suggest, Dragon Quest Swords: the Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors is definitely worth renting. It's like Dragon Quest and Umberella Chronicles had a baby.

i haven't played much either.

oh, and i did manage to snag re: uc off amazon for $30. :smilewinkgrin:

i'm not worried though, in a week i'll be playing with my wii to the point of chafing.

AoWFraggit said:
i haven't played much either.

oh, and i did manage to snag re: uc off amazon for $30. :smilewinkgrin:

i'm not worried though, in a week i'll be playing with my wii to the point of chafing.

Lucky. I'm a big RE fan, but I've never been into rail shooters. But at $30, I'd probably snatch it up. If only I weren't a day late to that sale...not that I have the money for that game.

But anyway, who cares about what games have come out recently or will come out this year (except MK Wii)...BRAWL is here in less than a week! I sure hope I'm not hyping myself into disappointment. I even bought a Classic Controller a few days ago!

And if your not a Smash bros fan like myself

Then buy a PS3 that's what I'm going to do i'm not waiting until 2009 for the next Zelda or anything else remotley interesting.

Wii is collecting dust as we speak!

Ohyeah Umbrella Chronicles wasn't that great I traded in my copy after 2 days it was very slow paced and just generally dull.

There's been a few decent games since SMG. Such as "Battalion Wars 2 (BWii)" which is like a cartoon-based war game (I dunno if any of you have played the first on GC), and you can command or control infantry, sea or air vehicles. There's about 20 missions and the game can do Co-Op or Versus online. "Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity" This is mainly for fans of the original or any Sonic fan. Firstly you might like to know that the GameCube Controller IS compatible! You can use the Wii Mote vertically or horizontally and it obviously (As you figured) uses motion (But you can use the D-Pad). There are a few new characters in this one such as "Blaze" and "Silver", the courses are very well designed and are extremely fun to play with friends. This game also has special new features but I'm not going to spoil that for you all. There is some use of Wi-Fi allowing you to download players ghosts and race them. Finally "Medal of Honor: Heroes 2", this game has a very classic feel like the original MoH games. The weapons are very original such as the "Thompson", there is a campaign and arcade mode (Mainly for the Wii Zapper). The online is pretty good, you can play Death Match, Team DM or Capture the Flag. This is my latest game which I am currently playing and I would recommend it to every Wii owner/MoH fan!

Wow lots of replies.

I think I'm going to get 1 or 2 of:

Okami
Mario Kart Wii
SSBB

when they come out.

The thing is I'm not crazy about brawl and I've played MK so much I'm not sure I really want that either. -_-'

I'm so darn indecisive.

Okami looks pretty cool.

Back