Any guesses for 2/19?

my b-day is today, so i wish that they'll release spiderman Maxium Carnage for Genesis, it was a great game....Im going NERD!:eek:

My nieces B-day is the 22nd she will be 8.
I think these will be the titles out tomorrow:
Punchout
Excitebike
Donkey Kong Country or Starfox
these would be 3 great games to be released at least we can hope right.

fewfirstchoice said:
My nieces B-day is the 22nd she will be 8.
I think these will be the titles out tomorrow:
Punchout
Excitebike
Donkey Kong Country or Starfox
these would be 3 great games to be released at least we can hope right.

I like your picks. I hope you're right. It'd be nice if it was Excitebike, Super Punch-Out and Star Fox 64... one game for each Nintendo system. I'd need to get more Wii points, though. I only have 1800 right now I think.

no way theyre going to release 2 good 64 games at the same time. i bet there is going to be one good one, and 2 ok ones hardly any one has heard of.

Happy Birthday to all those Febs. About the Vote Channel as soon as I saw it I thought that it could easily become the best channel ever. I even wrote to the editors over at IGN with some of my ideas. I think it would be awesome if Nintendo would have a gamer's choice VC game every week that fans voted on, so we could have a little say in what they release.

And I don't mind some of the never heard of games, because those can be the ones that are actually worth the price, since you've never played them before, but after it being mentioned I really want to try some Metroid, my first Metroid was Prime then I played some of the GBA ones and I'd like to see where it all started.

KPac511 said:
I never played Chrono Trigger but it's one of those games I hear so much about that I'm dying for it to be released. That's a completely different aspect of VC that I love, getting a chance to play games I never played in the first place. Kirby was new to me last week and it's just like getting a brand new game, I don't care what generation it was from.
I wish they could get Perfect Dark. I won it on eBay for N64 and never received it, so that's the closest I ever got to playing it on N64.

Ouch.. that sucks.. well I was a hardcore Goldeneye gamer back in the day, and as much as I liked Goldeneye, I liked Perfect Dark even more... You're definitely missing out and I really hope this comes to VC, you'll love it.

Perfect Dark and Goemon's Great Adventure are the 2 titles I'm really waiting for on N64... Goemon isn't as mainstream as the other titles people are voting for, so it may or may not come out, and may not be for a while if it ever does, but I mentioned on another thread in here somewhere, that once Goemon's is released, the first person to PM me gets 1,000 Wii points to download Goemon's, courtesy of me.

I'm guessing Donkey Kong Country will be one, it's due for release any week now...

Hopefully Ocarina of Time, yet I think that's gonna be a March release.

Super Mario Bros. 3 and Dr. Mario are 2 games I would LOVE, also.

Back